1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

it's not a abug it's spa tarmac i suppose, it's umplayable due to 8xssgaa....

2. Eximo

Eximo Simracer

no the bug i was talking about what being able to see the radiator fan on the front end of the car. The tarmac is fine and its why i took that shot. Yes 8xSSGSAA but also i can run the game with other cars and ultra reflections, i tend to make the game play able with a 20 grid field and 60FPS. Also i normally run triple screen resolution but for photos i will swap out my max 1080p video.ini

3. Sir Eisenhower

Sir Eisenhower Simracer

4. RBSilEighty

RBSilEighty Hardcore Simmer

5. Atrip3

Atrip3 Racer

How can I set the shadows more gradient?
    Come posso modificare le ombre piĆ¹ sfumate?

6. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

prova a vedere facendo delle prove con il bias nel file graphics.ini
    try with shadows bias on graphics.ini and report

7. Dude27

Dude27 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry andrea, I still prefers mine. To answer your last question, I changed a bit the Dynamic PP (colour temp to get more bluish tone in my pictures, and the one related to contrast (don't remember the exact datas, but I'll put it on tonight if you want) AC is too greenish/yellowish for me in his original setup, I prefer a colder colour temperature.

8. TheBestBeast

TheBestBeast Simracer

The Rocket :D

Attached Files:

Joshkerr and ears1991 like this.
  9. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

depends on your monitor, mine at 12.30 is totally grey so i had to "yellow tinting" a bit the high sun on colorcurves.ini

10. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

please post your settings HERE so other can enjoy you quality visual

11. marlo0081

marlo0081 Hardcore Simmer

12. RBSilEighty

RBSilEighty Hardcore Simmer

Screenshot_mercedes_sls_gt3_bathurst_24-10-2014-3-5-4.jpg

Got a bit to close to the wall

EDIT: Bonus GIF

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  13. Joshkerr

Joshkerr Alien

14. mibrandt

mibrandt Hardcore Simmer

15. Taz_07

Taz_07 Hardcore Simmer

16. Eximo

Eximo Simracer

All of these are using my newer Photo PP settings - i will share my settings at some point if anyone is interested

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Messing about with motion blur, never used it before so not sure on how best to capture screens other than panning in the same way i would with a DSLR camera.

[​IMG]

DeXteRrBDN, nijeat, Raffi_M and 4 others like this.
  17. Mashing83

Mashing83 Gamer

Imola 12:30+ custom pp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. miky

miky Hardcore Simmer

19. miky

miky Hardcore Simmer

20. miky

miky Hardcore Simmer

Joshkerr your screens are amazing! Please post your PP set, graphic ini. ecc.

kelnor34 likes this.