1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic season pass

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by UntrainedN00B01, Aug 26, 2016.

1. season pass is available to buy on xbox one store for future dlc content. its £23.99 in the uk and that gets you the red pack, the japanese pack and the porsche pack it also gets you an extra track

RoccoTTS likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione: Season Pass Sep 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season pass ps4 Aug 18, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season Pass? Jul 14, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season Pass Doesn't Cover a season Mar 17, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reason for Season Pass differences when same price? Feb 22, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC price WITH a season pass... Nov 6, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Season Pass in-store title Sep 30, 2020
    Console Lounge Playstation Store USA Season Pass discount Nov 3, 2017
    Bug reports PORSCHE DLC's not working with Season Pass Oct 13, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Season Pass Purpose Sep 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass Jul 11, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Season Pass on Offer [UK]. Jun 3, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass 2? May 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass on Xbox Gold Discount Apr 12, 2017
    Console Lounge [NA] Game & Season Pass -50% Mar 1, 2017

3. It isn't available on PS4 yet (French PSN), but I'm going to buy it when it will be released.

4. its the speilberg redbull track that comes with season pass

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  5. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

That's odd since the Red Bull Ring was part of the Red Pack on PC. You sure it doesn't say a future track or something similar? We pretty much know Laguna Seca is going to be the next track to be revealed.

UntrainedN00B01 and TXC_IJOJOI like this.
  6. its deffo the redbull ring, it may be part of the red pack here too i just read the description of what was included

talby71 likes this.
  7. talby71

talby71 Gamer

the red pack isnt part of the game at release ..its coming as dlc..with that track

8. Birdorf

Birdorf Gamer

£23.99? It's a quid more on PSN. Outrageous!

9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Anyone bought and/or downloaded dlc yet?

10. talby71

talby71 Gamer

Have bought it but no dlc is released yet

11. RS10

RS10 Simracer

I just don't understand one thing ... the PS store site says it will be 30 cars + 1 track
    the season pass includes:
    Red Pack
    Japanese Pack
    'the Porsche DLCs'
    price: 29.99€
    so is it just two of the three Porsche DLCs (?) ... 24/3=8 each
    the red pack and japanese pack were 17 € total on PC
    which would leave us with 13€ for two Porsche DLCs
    but the general idea of a season pass is lower prices on avg for each DLC
    so with a discount of roughly 20% per DLC you end up with
    red pack 8
    japanese 4
    porsche 8 each
    total: 28€

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  12. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I buy it too but not new cars..nothing..when they go release it?

13. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

No info to share right now on DLC release dates, but watch this space for more info! :)

14. Borez

Borez Gamer

Did you actually buy the pass, are the cars available now?

I read the PS store bumf on it this morning and it says: "future downloadable content"

Edit: I see someone further up the thread has already answered this. Not available yet.

15. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I do...thx Is a great game but have lots of work to improve and fix some errors and missing stuff...i bet all on this game! Keep guys doing the best! Have a good day to everyone

16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The Porsche DLC (on PC at least) are three paid DLC with seven cars each plus three free cars. Not 24+3.

17. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Already bought the season pass, really looking forward to all the dlc !

18. i hope it will be a drift pack too.. i have the season pass and i cant download the prestige pack ( x1 ) it says not available at the moment

19. RS10

RS10 Simracer

So something doesn't really add up ... either the total of 30 cars is wrong or one pack is not included and they started counting (standard/tuned/drift) as different versions

But let's pretend that this pack does include all Porsches that will be in three packs on the PC - this would make it even worse as far as i'm concerned

We have a pack that cost 10€ and one that was 5€ included here
    with an estimated price of 10€ per Porsche DLC we have a total worth of 45€ sold for 30€
    this is a discount of 1/3
    that applied to the 10€ porsche pack means price goes down to 6.66€ (20€ for all three DLCs)

With 8€ per Porsche pack we end up with a total of 39€
    which is roughly a 25% discount
    that onto a price of 8€ means an even lower 6€ (18€ for all three DLCs)

So no matter what exact price i use for the calculations: should the Porsche DLCs on PC not be available for a max. total of ~20€ in a season pass, PC users will get fleeced hard (the fact that we paid more for the red+japanese pack in this hypothetical scenario doesn't help either)

It's probably too early to speculate about that stuff or comparing pricing for console and PC is pointless because of the mess in the DLC policies but i doubt i'm far off with my estimates so i just hope we get a fair price for the Porsches as well...