1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Shadow Play" does not work on my AC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Felice Pugliese, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

Hello guys, if you have a nvidia card you have probably experienced the SHADOW that allows you to record the game, mine works on all games except on AC, ... you have any idea why? GTX 660

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality How to lower the camera in nvidia shadowplay? Apr 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ISSUE - Shadowplay saves gameplay as Desktop May 30, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars car ambient shadow flickering on / off sometimes during replay Mar 14, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Hazy/Halo outlines on replays, around the car and bad shadows Dec 29, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Shadowplay recording working for anyone? Sep 20, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Triple Screen Low Framerate and Audio Bugs (solved: Nvidia Shadowplay conflict) Oct 10, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game crashes when using Nvidia shadow play Apr 15, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds [1.3] massive fps drop activating nvidia shadowplay | help! Oct 12, 2015
    Screens & Videos Anyone have shadow play working in a laptop!? Aug 6, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 360 controller not working in-game (shadowplay issue) Mar 21, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Multiplayer lighting and shadows Sep 23, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds nVidia Shadowplay not working? May 1, 2014
    Screens & Videos ShadowPlay with AC? Apr 5, 2014
    Screens & Videos Testing my new SLI setup performance and shadow play capture Feb 27, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Checkpoint showing in replay and showroom shadow Dec 13, 2013

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Works fine here and I have recorded some videos with it and my Titan, much better then Fraps or Afterburner recording which I tried in the past.

4. gnr_tb

gnr_tb Racer

The problem is that shadowplay works only with fullscreen. You can tick "fullscreen" in AC settings, but as soon as you alt+tab after you started a session, it will go back to windowed mode only. So make sure to not alt-tab or use another recording software.
    I started a thread about the fullscreen bug but no comments from devs :(

5. alex72

alex72 Alien

Does ALT+ENTER bring back proper fullscreen again? (or was it CTRL+ENTER in AC...?). I mean "proper" as in that you can record again. One of them toggle fullscreen (like in many other programs/games.

6. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

it works! Thanks for the advice friend

7. gnr_tb

gnr_tb Racer

Holy Cow you were right. :p:p:p

8. alex72

alex72 Alien

Awesome. :D