1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Shame, not news about a dlc3... wait up!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Horus, Dec 4, 2015.

1. I would be disappointed if the only reason for not including the short layouts of tracks was because of the AI. The short layouts for all of the existing tracks (including Brands Hatch) would almost double the total number of tracks available.

WallyM likes this.
  2. U wot m8?

Edit: Just checked, its not a Transit.... good :D

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Watch the video at about the forty nine second mark. A few were mentioning other cars and such so I thought I would pipe up with an observation. :D

kofotsjanne likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

Both look more like VW Transporters ;)

Transits look more like this :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    AlBahner and Dean Ogurek like this.
  5. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

Indy track is included marco said :)

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

thats great news, excitement rising :D

LeiF and LeDude83 like this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Source,pls.

8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Looks.... Awesome, struggling to keep the mods happy and not use some form of profanity :D

9. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

Meanwhile, we make 75 minutes stints on DTM soft tires and we pit because of fuel. Not sure if the allocation of resources at KS optimises the game or the gain :p

10. pons

pons Simracer

mhhh, can't wait for that combo :)

mane2907, Fat Rich and Mogster like this.
  11. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Anyone else spot that there are what appear to be "placeholder" yellow boards where sponsor logos should be? (I mean I presume they are placeholders). For years those boards on the outside of Paddock have had "BMW Power" on them FYI.

12. Excrement rising!

13. noddy

noddy Alien

Just WOW. :)

14. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

15. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I slowed the YouTube speed down to .25 at the end so I could get a better view of the lap :eek:

Freddie Seng, Horus and Ischemica like this.
  16. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

oh hell yeah!

17. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I'm glad they never went through with the proposed track alterations. They wanted to turn Graham Hill Bend into a hairpin and do all kinds of Tilke-esque horribleness to the layout.

Salad Fingers, THL, aphidgod and 3 others like this.
  18. Fairbanks

Fairbanks Simracer

I hear ya. This is precisely the reason why Brands is one of my all-time favourite tracks. Also, its sweeping right handers are a thrill on their own. Much like the pre-Tilke Oesterreichring, it's just so damn fast overall.

cooknn and Horus like this.
  19. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Details here;
    http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle...terations-to-brands-hatch-approved/20206.html

The article states 2012, so I'm not sure what has happened since then...

Horus likes this.
  20. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

Why has no one commented on the Gallardo Superleggera? Best thing in this pack for sure.

[​IMG]