1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Shortcut for hotlapping at nordschleife endurance

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fonsecker, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

Don´t knof if it was allready mentioned, but it would be very nice to have the possibility to drive after GP Track again the GP track instead of going left to the Nordschleife for hotlap. Like it is in 24H race or VLN possible. So you can start right after one lap GP track fast lap not after driving the whole GP + Nordschleife.

Thanks for this great track!

baboon, mister dog, Easy and 21 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Default keyboard shortcuts not working Nov 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DIY Arduino Button Boxes for XBox (from thread: keyboard shortcut for TC-cut increase/decrease) Nov 22, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Turn off hotkeys / keyboard shortcuts? Nov 1, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Shortcuts changeble? Jan 31, 2020
    ACC General Discussions What's the keyboard shortcut to toggle AI? Jun 7, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Poor visuals with taking screenshot with F8 shortcut Jun 5, 2019
    ACC User Interface Missing/wrong driver's names shortcuts in Career Jun 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions keyboard shortcut May 31, 2019
    ACC User Interface Keyboard Shortcuts? Apr 13, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Vitrual mirror on keyboard shortcut Mar 27, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Loop through driver opponents shortcut? Nov 20, 2018
    ACC User Interface Keyboard shortcuts Oct 8, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Shortcuts for other programs doesn't work Oct 13, 2017
    Suggestions HUD app sets 1-4 ----- Shortcut to choose them? Oct 7, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Shortcut to start multiplayer race (LAN) with VR Apr 21, 2017

3. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

It would be nice to have the system that they use during the races, that is a "fork" at the end of the GP circuit, where to the left you enter the Ring and to the right you go back on the straight of the GP and the timer starts, this to avoid having to do 25 km of launch lap in practice mode, something like in the Ring config, to start the stopwatch on the T13, maybe leave the box from the 'wrong' way or from the parking where you start your tourist lap and take the T13 turn, and from the T13 straight (where usual timing starts for example for supercars records) the stopwatch starts or a similar system for not always having to do 20 km of launch lap. If It's possible :p

A video to explain my words, at 1:45

@xel, insomnia and Slavc like this.
  4. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

If possible, this would be great. Not sure if easy to implement though.

5. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

For the Ring config maybe it's 'easy' they just have to put the car in the parking where you stay for tourist lap, idk

6. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

Cefa likes this.
  7. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

8. GTAce

GTAce Hardcore Simmer

I agree, this would be great!

9. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

hope kunos solve this, I tried to hotlap with the GT-R in 24h config. with medium tyres and I finished the launch lap with 98 to rear and 99 front wear XD

10. Do the medium tyres online last one lap on the ring!? o_O

11. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

first launch lap, endurance config. TC set 6 of 12
    WP_20150317_22_19_37_Pro.jpg

12. Mediums last quite long. You can definitely do a few laps without noticing much wear. The Softs would barely last a lap though ! Don't read too much in the numbers ;)

As for OP, +10000.

13. J. Borges

J. Borges Racer

Yes please. 100% agreed.

14. insomnia

insomnia Racer

bump. This is important! :)

15. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Yep, completely agree. A cut-through for the GP loop @ Coca Cola Kurve so you can bypass the Nordschliefe for qualifying etc is needed. Have it coned off like it is in real life.

16. Excellent suggestion!

17. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

That would be more then welcome.
    +1

18. MerlinCooper

MerlinCooper Racer

19. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

ok....now I want night racing.

jc1993 and Cefa like this.
  20. Eddie

Eddie Rookie

Starting qualifying lap from GP track bypass was available in old GTR2 Nordschleife 24h configs...

21. MerlinCooper

MerlinCooper Racer

Further looking into this issue I figured out that the lap time only starts when the car passed all split times. Not sure why Kunos is doing it in that way - but I assume that they trying to identify valid lap times with this alghorithm.

Anyway I would suggest to slightly change the alghoritm. Why not restarting the lap timer every time when a vehicle passes the finish line? To identify a valid lap time the split time markers can still be used and a lap is only valid if all are passed.

Furthermore I would suggest to start the lap timer on the outlap just at the pit exit or at the point of time where the vehicle starts to move. Pretty sure that nobody is really interested in knowing the time how long the driver stayed in the box.

P.S.: As a workaround you could delete the split time markers (AC_TIME_1_L/R", "AC_TIME_2_L/R, etc. ) and just leave AC_TIME_0_L / AC_TIME_0_R in the track. With the disadvantage that you will have to tweak the original track from the DLC-Pack and that you have to do additional track changes to ensure that a lap on the GP circuite will not be counted as valid lap.

LeiF and @xel like this.