1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Since japanese cars was announced what about some japanese tracks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by grijkee, Oct 25, 2014.

1. grijkee

grijkee Hardcore Simmer

Since japanese cars was announced what about some japanese tracks? Would be amazing to see tracks like Tsukuba or Suzuka in AC. They will fit the game perfectly. And Gunsai touge would be great too. :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant fetch any server (since UTC 1200 Sunday 21 Apr 2024) Apr 21, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards ACC Lobby is offline since 9 hours ago. Any insights? Oct 29, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Since 1.9.1/2 - Crashes with Fatal Error May 5, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards No special events since 1.9 update Apr 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lost the ability to remove all HUD since 1.8.7. PS5 Dec 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheel models not working since february 2022 - this is sad Oct 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error - so many since v1.8+ - please HELP [faulty RAM module] Sep 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU 100% in VR on menu screens - since downloading American tracks Sep 7, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Since Windows 11 - Crash on Startup / Invalid Parameter Jun 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.8.14] VR - Game crashes mid-race since [Fanatec driver memory leak] May 4, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSL DD no FFB since ACC update v1.8.9 Jan 29, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Large FPS drop since 1.8 & Hotfixes SORTED Jan 27, 2022
    ACC Physics Weather transitions bugged since 1.8? Jan 23, 2022

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Is not like they can sit in the office and do japanese tracks. They would need to physically travel to Japan and bring laser scanning equipment with them. For now I believe is not easily manageable to go to far away countries/continents to laser scan tracks. That's why the tracks in the game are from countries near Italy.
    But if this is a suggestion for the future, of course would be awesome to have some tracks from other continents. Just it won't happen near 1.0 version.

Jrv01 and Douglas Dejos like this.
  4. Also, it must cost so much money to laser scan.
    Still, I really hope to see some japanese tracks later in the game, there are tons of awesome tracks there!

5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

yeah suzuki is my favourite track easily, has a bit of everything

Backmarker likes this.
  6. they did look into laser scanning Suzuka but apparently it was too expensive to get the rights for it

7. Arch

Arch Alien

Some day, laser scanning every major touge in the Gunma and Hakone area.

One can dream. It'd be the pinnacle of touge racing, easily.

menos | M6 likes this.
  8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

It's hard to believe Suzuka's more expensive than Monza, Spa, Silverstone, the Nordschleife.

Backmarker likes this.
  9. TheBestBeast

TheBestBeast Simracer

Costs could be managable with the additional DLC content (payable ofc) :)

Backmarker likes this.
  10. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Japanese drift is cool.

11. Backmarker

Backmarker Racer

How about a suzuki on suzuka? Would also love to see a suzuki, honda, or yamaha on motegi
    ;)

speaking of suzuki...the company is returning to motogp in 2015!
    :)

[​IMG]

12. Backmarker

Backmarker Racer

what is ofc? Office of Family and Children is what I get when asking the googles.

pardon my ignorance, but has there every been any "kickstarter-like" attempt to fund simracing dlc? I assume KS would know the approximate cost of a license for a racetrack and the cost for travel and equipment to the track, followed by final development for the game once they are back in their home office. I would gladly put in my money to a KS "kickstarter" for going to Japan to scan suzuka, motegi, or other tracks.

13. Juan Cruz

Juan Cruz Gamer

off topic ,pechito lopez win in suzuka , (wtcc) . the best

14. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I'd personally love to see Okayama. Really underrated track.

Tim Meuris, Eugor and Patrik Marek like this.
  15. TCLF

TCLF Alien

of course ofc

16. Licensing issues are always a PITA. I would love to see a detailed version of EINN Shannon airport for P3D and FSX, but I have been told that the license cost for high resolution photo base images of Irish airports is quite prohibitive. Aerosoft obviously purchased one for EIDW Dublin, but that airport would probably sell more copies than EINN Shannon. I am still keeping my fingers crossed!

17. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

Agreed. Got to play the laser scanned iRacing version, but racing only a Miata over and over gets a bit old. We don't even have a decent mod version of it yet (there is a very barebones conversion of the 1994 version). We have a lot of the other major tracks in some kind of mod form. Tsukuba, two different Suzuka, and two different Fuji (one is WIP by Malagoli). I think the only well known Japanese track that we are missing is some form of Motegi.

18. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Motegi is kinda interesting, though since they ruined Mt Fuji after it's "upgrade" for F1, that place can rot as far as I'm concerned, terrible circuit.

19. Ishigami

Ishigami Racer

Would love to see Suzuka.
    My favorite track.

20. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

sooo agree

suzuka would be cool but if they could scan say three other tracks for the price of one I would go for that option
    very good examples of fun (rather) unknown traks are mugello and definitely vallellunga
    absolutely love them!!

21. Would be thrilled if a high-quality scratch-made Suzuka appeared (and would be willing to pay a fair amount of € as a DLC if Kunos made one). Meaning no harm to any of the modders, the difference between the iRacing Suzuka and every other version is just staggering, way bigger than with most other circuits.

Luckily, Malagoli is working on a fine-looking Fuji Speedway. For other circuits, I'd really enjoy Autopolis and Sugo. The Tokyo street circuit from GT5/6 (which travels along real roads) would be terrific mod content.

Honestly, I don't think we'll see these tracks anytime soon from Kunos. Running a small team and a product in an early stage, the only sensible option is to scan circuits in Europe - these are great as well. It has been shown that people have the skills and enthusiasm to work on terrific, high-quality original content - this situation should improve further once the devkit tools evolve.