1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

SLI how to get the best performance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Briklebritt, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Briklebritt

Briklebritt Simracer

I used NvidiaInspector to edit the SLI-profile for AC.

I testet SLI bits dx11: 0x000040F5 and 0x080210F5. I can get my second card working with that, but GPU1 and GPU2-usage is about 65% for both GPUs.
    How can it be increased to a rate of 90%. I found an old thread from Stefano Casillo ‏@KunosStefano where he said, that he is getting almost 100%.

Any ideas or suggestions to set up SLI more perfect?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Brake always on slightly. Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steer Lock slider goes to 1200 Jan 5, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Race pauses after rotating race wheel slightly on TS-XW. Jan 1, 2023
    Screens & Videos Sliding With BMW E34 M5 Jan 14, 2022
    Screens & Videos Sliding into 2020 | Drifting Cinematic Jan 3, 2022
    Bug reports Wet race, AI cars on slicks Dec 7, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Screenshots - DOF sliders not working [Resolved by restoring engine.ini] Dec 5, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Visual bug MC Laren 720S GT3 Jota [precision error slightly moving the suspension, also ALT+TAB) Jul 22, 2021
    ACC Physics Tire Pressure after 1.7.10 [No change to slicks and pressure sensitivity] Jun 4, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Overclocked GPU causing slight Issue May 7, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Screen freezes and stutter during slight contacts and incidents Apr 4, 2021
    ACC Gameplay [1.7.5]ENG message for "slicks are optimal" is too early Mar 4, 2021
    Bug reports Slideshow bug Jan 5, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds SRSLiveTime APP Dec 16, 2020
    ACC Physics Tyre model slip curves Dec 13, 2020

3. patrod

patrod Simracer

Same issue here.
    I launch the game at 5760x1200 and without a correct nvidia profile i've got 30 fps.
    I tried several SLI profile and then the game run at 170fps but it crashes after few minutes or it flickers a lot.
    We need a correct Nvidia profile.

4. apart from the seizure-inducing flickering at the first 10 seconds and in the pause menu, 0x080210F5 seems to work perfect for me. Maxed out every setting, with adaptive vsync, framerate is capped at 60fps and silky smooth all the time at 1920x1080!

I guess we just have to wait for Kunos to submit the executable to nvidia and let them work their magic now... At least we can get around with the current state of things :) and it looks phenomenal!!!

5. john Dolan

john Dolan Rookie

I have one card at 99% and the other 780 is 52% so sli works just not great so we need a NVidia profile.
    My first post so id like to say hi.

Been driving the Lotus 49 at Monza and best so far 1.29.9 so just cracked the 1.30 but a far way off my GPL 126 times.

6. 3lfk1ng

3lfk1ng Gamer

Awaiting SLI profile. My GTX690 is hungry.

GRKGTR likes this.
  7. Briklebritt

Briklebritt Simracer

99% .. Cannot get it. I got two GTX780 too. Playing with triple screen and surround at 5860 x 1080. Can u please tell me what u have set in SLI-profile. I get 65% usage on both.

8. Giovanni Romagnoli

Giovanni Romagnoli Yes, that's a Transformer Camaro

We are working with it with Nvidia to get the best performance from sli, it's GPU driver-related tuning

9. MrPix

MrPix Racer

Try this... it works for me, 98% on both cards :)

0x000110FB

Sorry for posting this here and elsewhere, but the forum moderator could merge threads to avoid repeated information perhaps?

10. Robert Gerke

Robert Gerke Gamer

that's ******...let us stop talking in this way. OK?

[​IMG]

I have pCars for 14 Months. And yes, That game looks like an Next Gen SIM
    and runs at my system with all Settung off Ultra in 60 Frames.

Come back to the roots off talking here. WHY ASSETTO EATS SO EXTREME PERFORMANC,
    but looks like a game out of year 2010 ???? Thats the Quaestion!

And do not forget...at the Moment, No Rain, No Damage, No AI, No other Cars on the Road....

I suspect terrible!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  11. Robert Gerke

Robert Gerke Gamer

Sorry...false Thread

12. waynevegas

waynevegas Gamer

I'm trying to get my 780s to run in SLI. Which version of NvidiaInspector are you running and where do you make those edits? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks. Also, is there and ingame framerate counter? How to activate?

13. I'm using the latest version of NVIDIA Inspector (you can check for updates on the program itself). To edit AC profile, click on the "toolbox" icon next to your driver version, look for "Assetto Corsa" in the drop down menu in the top left, check that acs.exe is being considered in this profile and then change SLI Compatibility bits (DX1x) from 0x00000000 to 0x080210F5. Press Apply in the top right and you're good to go. You'll know it's working if when launching the game you get mad flickering from HDR for the first 10 seconds or so (while the camera spins around the car as it sits on the track).

I also recommend you turn on Multisampling and set it to 2x or 4x SGS (Sparse Grid Supersampling) in NVIDIA Inspector. Makes AA look amazing, and if it runs fine on my SLI 760s it should be a breeze on 7SLI 80s.

To check your framerate in game, move the mouse to the right corner and look for the FPS monitor app (icon looks like a screen with "60FPS' written on it).

Good luck and enjoy!!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  14. MrPix

MrPix Racer

@Thiago Medvid, can you check the SLI compatibility bits as shown below please and let me know if it increases you GPU usage to 98% each or thereabouts... or is it because I only have 680 GTX 4GB in SLI that I get this result?

0x000110FB

I'm upgrading to 780's in a few days, so would be good to get a heads up. I don't get any HDR flickering either with the above bits applied.

15. MrPix, i'm not sure I tested this exact value, but I did test a few other ones earlier and all yielded the same results. Since I'm running vSync, my GPU usage stays around 60% ~80% (i like to leave some overhead for more demanding situations) but if I go all out and set for example 8x SGS on NVIDIA Inspector I do see both cards going up to 99% with all tested codes. Also, I get flickering with all different codes I tried. I will investigate this further tomorrow and let you know the results, but your 680s should slightly outperform my 760s anyway, so you should be good to go! Make sure the correct executable are listed in NVIDIA Inspector under Assetto Corsa!

16. MrPix

MrPix Racer

Thanks, all working fine here on my suggested SLI bits, just wondered if the flickering was a 7x0 related as I don't get any on my rig and would hate to take a step backwards by going to the next gen and regretting it.

17. BadDan

BadDan Gamer

Too sad, none of these Settings works for me without heavy flickering. No matter if HDR is active or not.

18. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

Same here the profiles listed in this thread make my FPS skyrocket from 80 to 180 which is awesome but very heavy flickering which is a shame

19. MrPix

MrPix Racer

Try changing the SLI > Antialiasing - SLI AA setting to AA_MODE_SELECTOR_SLIAA_ENABLED to get rid of the flickering :)

20. waynevegas

waynevegas Gamer

I must be missing something in Nvidia Inspector. When you say the SLI compatibility bits....I assume you mean change all the values in SLI section to the 0x080210F5 (all 8 values?). Also, I can't seem to figure out how to edit the values....can only seem to select from the drop downs already there. Any trick to doing the edit? Thanks much.

21. CarloMaker

CarloMaker Rookie