1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 (SOLVED) Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC PSN Issue (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Awesome. Time for Kunos to crack the whip.
    You really shouldn't jump to the conclusion that this is 505's fault. Sony America is notoriously difficult with these things and notoriously slow with putting anything on their store. I've been seeing problems just like this for almost ten years with practically ever publisher in the business. The one common factor is Sony America between all these unexpected delays.

I think it's also very telling that Kunos were forced to contact Sony about this delay rather than the other way around. Was Kunos just supposed to read their minds? wait patiently and ignore the questions from fans?

Sony had so much time to tell Kunos they weren't going too make the date. Instead of reaching out to Kunos they did nothing. Kunos shouldn't have to contact them to find out that their content is being delayed by 2 days. That's just so unprofessional.

They had all day yesterday to contact Kunos, not to mention these store updates are planned days and weeks in advance. It's like they tried doing it last minute, failed, but then didn't even tell anyone LOL

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    bradleyland likes this.
  2. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Agreed.

I can't think of a single non-AAA title that actually has consistent control over their DLC release schedule on PSN. Sony seems to take their own sweet time with this stuff. Specifically, there are certain other simulation titles (that shall not be named) that also experience significant release delays in the North American market.

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  3. I know which one you mean. Sony literally made no mention of that sim until the day that it released. They also refused to allow preorders because of their ridiculous requirement that preorders need to be requested 2 months in advance for the American PSN store. it was up for preorder in every other region, XBLA, and Steam, but not Sony America. Also had similar issues to this one with DLC, and more than once.

Apparently Sony America wants to make it a PROJECT (pun intended) for anyone to buy or sell things on their store.

That's far from the only game I've experienced this crap with too. Even Sony's first party studios sometimes get this BS treatment by Sony America.

bradleyland likes this.
  4. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Well i don't know the facts, all i know is that only 2 packs have been released on console so far and both were not aligned region wise. This one is only a matter of days luckily but the Asia DLC is something that doesn't fall under Sony America for example and the Japanese and prestige pack was only released today:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...tore-hong-kong-issue.37779/page-4#post-792449

That's almost a 2 months delay. If it is 505 that is responsible for ensuring that DLC goes live in all regions, then they should look into streamlining it a lot better. If it is due to external factors i'd be happy to hear what causes issues like these.

Anyhow i quit consoles this gen, so my experiences with the current PS store is non existent . If these delays between regions happen all the time with other games then Sony should get their stuff together :)

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  5. Plidex

Plidex Rookie

What's ridiculous is to expect special treatment from a huge corporation. If they have a rule that says you need to request it 2 months in advance, and you don't, it's your fault. I don't see how it's so ridiculous to ask to be told 2 months in advance, especially when talking about preorders. It's not like asking to be told 2 months in advance when a patch is going to be released.

6. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Getting on for 9pm in New York and still no sign of the Porsche DLC here 24 hour delay (at least) from when it was meant to be launched... irritating

7. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

warth0g likes this.
  8. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Just a heads up, the DLC is still saying "This content cannot be selected at this time" as of 10:30 AM -05:00 (Eastern Time US & Canada).

9. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

Tomorrow spans 24h though just like November spanned 30 days...

Yes I'm being snarky. I have a G29 so I feel disappointed with v1.09 in addition to not getting DLC on time.

10. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Looks like it is in the NA PS Store now though. Im at work so cant check to see if you can get it.

East coast US

bradleyland likes this.
  11. Eric Thillman

Eric Thillman Rookie

Yep I can confirm it appears in the NA stores now as well. (Western Canada)

bradleyland likes this.
  12. dlc porsche arrived:):):):)

Attached Files:

Chris White, bradleyland and I7akk0N like this.
  13. LOL I wasn't saying it should've got special treatment. I was saying the 2 month rule is ridiculous in the first place and its an indication of the snail's pace that Sony America functions on.

And you don't think 2 months is too much to ask? Well then why is Sony America the only ones that need that much time then? Like i said, everyother store on PSN, XBLA, and Steam had it up and none of them had 2 months notice.

My whole point was that Sony America is incompetent and slow compared to others, and it still stands regardless of whether you think 2 months is reasonable.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  14. Porsche pack 1 is up. I was the 3rd person to rate and thumbs up it. Get drivin folks

15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! The Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC pack is now live! Thanks for your patience and apologies for keeping you waiting! Enjoy :)

16. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Just got the Porsche pack.
    Mixed feelings, considering the delay and lack of communication. Kunos really needs to step up their game (no pun).

17. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

One word....... WOW!

I cannot describe how much I enjoyed the 935 Moby Dick and 911 Carrera around Silverstone '67 last night!!
    Absolutely fantastic. The sound of the overrun on the 935 is wonderful. It crackles, bubbles, and farts it's way in to corners when you back off the throttle, and for the record THE BRAKE SQUEAL IS AWESOME!!
    I hate to use the over-used term "immersive", but in this case it's just that.

1.9 is a giant leap forward.
    Well done Kunos. A good week's work from one of your most frustrated critics :)
    Keep it up. Loving it.

18. WHACK.IT

WHACK.IT Rookie

Hello there, apparently I still have a problem with the game version 1.14. I bought the prestige pack dlc for my game on my ps4 but in the game the cars bought are still locked and cannot be played. I am from the Asian region BTW.... Can u guys please help me.