1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Steam Sales

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by [DRN]TheSatch, Jun 18, 2014.

1. THEY'RE COMIIING!

what are you expecting?
    what will you consider buying?
    do you have a budget limit?
    let's talk about this!

mistery likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa during the Steam summer sales May 7, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game cancelled,DLL 'CSteamworks' can't load, no way lanuch Feb 23, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    Bug reports Anybody else having trouble with Steam's VR app? Jan 13, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Steam License? Nov 27, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Unable to claim steam gift Jul 11, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Right after 1.9.1 update game doesn't run. It gives an error. [Verify Steam integrity] Apr 25, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fresh OS, fresh Steam, fresh game install Feb 3, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't start after pushing "play" button from steam Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality SteamVR vs. OpenXR (PimaxXR) performance on Pimax 8KX w/ 4090 Oct 26, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Challenger Pack Not Loading - Other DLC Works [cached Steam response] Aug 29, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game will not launch from steam Jul 23, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game will not launch from steam Jul 23, 2022

3. jonnyboy_99

jonnyboy_99 Racer

I expect cheap games

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

4. KevinM

KevinM Gamer

People are always buying games that they don't care about because of the price.
    I know a dude that owns like 160 games that he has never launched.

I feel like beer is a better investment than games that I'll never play ;)

That said, there are a couple of $60 games that I'd buy if they were half the price.

PS: There is usually a NeoGAF thread that tracks the sale. Here's the monthly for now: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=828517

Buggi and FishforRent like this.
  5. 3316V

3316V Alien

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  6. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

I am holding my money back for the good games coming in the Fall 2014 like GTA V, Witcher3, Rainbow Six, and such.
    More important than the old games, which will be bought and never launched.

7. SandroX

SandroX Hardcore Simmer

It seems we can get -50% off from prize for Assetto Corsa. Just need to vote for it in Community's Choice. http://store.steampowered.com/ (Vote on the next set of games...)

[DRN]TheSatch likes this.
  8. Darkkis

Darkkis Racer

Vote for the community choice so more people notice the game and buy it! :) Could use more players in multiplayer mode :D

9. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Of course more people = more $ for Kunos = better AC for us. -That's the bright side.
    The dark side is that if it's cheaper = more people will buy it, but many of them (not all of them) will do it because it's cheap and it will turn out that they are not interested in this kind of game, so I think your new "friends" might give you headache in MP.
    I don't have a problem with that someone will buy it cheaper than I did, because it was worth it. AC price at -30% (25€) is perfect/cheap, at 17,5€ (-50%) it's just what F40 alone is worth.
    All in all arcade fans will get bored quickly and they will quit (yeah right), those who knew what they were buying will stay and enjoy it, $ stays in Kunos hands so I guess it's a win-win situation.

mms and Darkkis like this.
  10. not on sale but I picked up Spintires! pretty relaxing game when I've had too much whiskey drive adequately. It plays out like a puzzle game with excellent visuals, physics, and one of the most interactive environments that I've seen.

Mogster and Shaddix like this.
  11. 3316V

3316V Alien

That game is insane! 35h so far, only playing in hardcore.

12. Today I'll buy Euro Truck Simulator 2 +DLC and the 2 Syberia games, I hope grid autosport will be discounted a little bit

13. just casual for me....its hard enough. I am actually don't see how its possible with the long or medium trailers. I just make more trips :) The mods will probably make this game really shine!

14. yusupov

yusupov Alien

please vote guys! remember this sale is kunos approved, grow the community, get the devs more cash to play with! its going up against an insanely good fps pack though so im not exactly hopeful. all the more reason to vote though.

15. 3316V

3316V Alien

Go with 2 trucks, one big for helping when getting stuck and a normal one with the big trailer. It's hard but very rewarding.

16. mms

mms Alien

Well, I might just buy another copy of AC, just in case the first one gets broken ;)

Dionos, Dennis Neo and yusupov like this.
  17. mms

mms Alien

That already happened when the multiplayer was released, most of these guys disappeared after a short while.
    Sooo go and vote ppl :D

http://store.steampowered.com/ (Vote on the next set of games...)

18. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

also the performance is really nice, can play it on my pc on highest settings. Thats cool. Already some small mods make it already really better :) I like it too and drive it mostly atm.^^

19. Dennis Neo

Dennis Neo Racer

guys are there plans for boxed version too?
    I would love to have some nice colectors edition on my table :)

20. SandroX

SandroX Hardcore Simmer

no luck, FPS games is win.. 71% of votes

21. mms

mms Alien

:(