1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Steam Summer Sale 2017

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Steam summer sale is here!
    Anybody played MafiaIII? Is it worth $15?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ...ACC dicounted on steam summer sale... Jun 26, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa during the Steam summer sales May 7, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game cancelled,DLL 'CSteamworks' can't load, no way lanuch Feb 23, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    Bug reports Anybody else having trouble with Steam's VR app? Jan 13, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Steam License? Nov 27, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Unable to claim steam gift Jul 11, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Right after 1.9.1 update game doesn't run. It gives an error. [Verify Steam integrity] Apr 25, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fresh OS, fresh Steam, fresh game install Feb 3, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't start after pushing "play" button from steam Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality SteamVR vs. OpenXR (PimaxXR) performance on Pimax 8KX w/ 4090 Oct 26, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Challenger Pack Not Loading - Other DLC Works [cached Steam response] Aug 29, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game will not launch from steam Jul 23, 2022

3. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

If you count only the first 2 hours sure, after that it's very bad and repetitive.

4. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Yeah, I just bought Stardew Valley for 9€!

...I'm not much of a gamer... I like to build stuff...

5. ouvert

ouvert Alien

nope .. you are doing 4 things all over again .. some mission locations makes it more fun/diverse but it is repetitive as hell ...

6. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

I'm gonna buy a bunch of stoopid little games. I've had way too much fun playing the likes of Fist Puncher, Rogue Legacy, Duck Game, Not a Hero, etc.

ATS, it is time.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Seria17hri11er and AvGas like this.
  7. St3fan

St3fan Alien

City Car Driving 20% off. Buy or pass?

8. mms

mms Alien

Enzo Martin and Cote Dazur like this.
  9. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Thinking about Automobilista for Trophy Trucks and Formula Trucks, it´s less than 9€ here, DLC mostly on sale, too.

Wanted to check into Battlegrounds as a friend is doing it a lot, but I see it´s not on sale.

Also thought about RF2 but I don´t really understand their content policy. To me it looks as if there is almost no licenced cars or tracks included and looking through tons of modding content of questionable legitimacy and quality isn´t what I´m looking for right now (Not saying anything bad about modding in general, I love the legit modding sections for AC for example).

10. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Do you guys know if the Demo includes the new updates from Studio 397, like the DX11 support? I want to give it a try (again) and see if there are improvements from the last time I tried. The price looks good, but I do not want to buy something I will regret later.

Vel likes this.
  11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Dirt Rally is 70% off. Better than the latest Dirt4 at least for wheel owners.
    Automobilista is also great, went in a bit suspicious (because I thought the graphics would be terrible) but very good impressions. Graphics aren't that bad at all (when properly set up), good sounds, great physics/FFB

Steam is not really working for me, too much traffic. Also, I buy some games every year that got great ratings + on big sale, but don't particularly interest me. Then I try and notice that yeah it really didn't interest me. Gotta be careful this year...

f1webberfan and AvGas like this.
  12. St3fan

St3fan Alien

They put all their licensed contents in Workshop along with all the 3rd party contents (search for contents made by Studio397 and Image Space Incorporated), which IMHO is a stupid idea but I got attacked by RF2 lovers all the time when pointing this out o_O

ShimonART likes this.
  13. St3fan

St3fan Alien

AFAIK the contents in the demo have not updated to new DX11 version (correct me if I'm wrong), so the demo might not necessary reflect the quality of the latest build.

Also I would like to have a friendly reminder (again) here that if you want to use the 2 hour full refund policy to try rFactor 2, please be noted that time spent on the rFactor 2 launcher counts as game time when you wait for it to validate and install mods. I would recommend only install a few quality mods made by Studio397 to try the game.

f_deutsch likes this.
  14. mms

mms Alien

Oh, BTW, AC is on sale too (and all DLC's except the last one)!!!

15. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I picked up RF2 and ProjectCars game of year edition. Was thinking of getting mafia3 but remember having a demo of previous game and all I did was drive around and run over people lol. must be nice to be Gabe Newell ;)

16. CamsX

CamsX Racer

Any VR game in discount worth it? Sadly don't have Touch controllers (lack of space)

Have always been tempted to get Project Cars, but then I remember about crappy physics and not enough time to play Assetto, so I forget about it.

17. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

18. R26D

R26D Rookie

Dear AC's developers, I really really really love the game and you can't even image how grateful I am to you for bringing to live this awesome game. That being said, you had to wait till today for a discount? I bought just yesterday the Porsche Pack, Triple Pack and the Ready to Race. How freaking ****ing unfortunate of me :(

paul_wev and CamsX like this.
  19. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Elite Dangerous?

20. chakko

chakko Alien

For that price, it's a no-brainer, even as a pure hotlap simulator (which it unfortunately is, for me... not much going on there in public multiplayer. Still, the driving physics, and, especially, the weather system really makes it a good value, especially for such a low price).

Cote Dazur and f_deutsch like this.
  21. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4873-QOSK-5126#sale

R26D and AvGas like this.