1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Subaru impreza - appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MAXCARS, Jul 2, 2014.

1. MAXCARS

MAXCARS Racer

First i must say thank you to the developers. Assetto Corsa is just getting better and better. With all these new licences announced recently its going to make AC amazing. As we know they now have the Nissan, RUF and Alfa Romeo licences. My wish to the developer is could they get the Subaru Impreza licence. I know i'm not the only one who loves the Subaru Impreza so this is why i'm speaking up. I appreciate Kunos are very busy and making great progress. Here are some lovely pictures that may convince Kunos to acquire the Subaru Impreza licence. Thank you.
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

ganviion, Predator, uHu and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Suggestions - car - subaru (impreza) wrx sti 2015/2016 Mar 2, 2016
    3D car models Subaru Impreza STi 22B (wip) Dec 9, 2015
    Sounds modding Anyone working on a subaru impreza turbo sound? Apr 1, 2015
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Subaru impreza sti (22b, ´97 sti, ´02 sti, ´04 sti) - 3d modeller wanted! Sep 13, 2014
    3D car models 2002 subaru impreza sti type uk (wip) Aug 12, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Which subaru is this? Oct 12, 2015
    3D car models '79 subaru brat (wip) Jan 30, 2015
    3D car models 1984 subaru justy (help wanted) Sep 16, 2014
    3D car models What about: Subaru BRZ or/and Toyota GT-86? Feb 14, 2014
    3D car models [SuperGT 2009] Subaru Legacy B4 GT300 Dec 11, 2013

3. AndreaHam

AndreaHam Racer

Would love it.

4. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

Yep. Any model would be awesome. Gc8 to the 2014. It's all good.

5. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

request thread in disguise :) well played

Jason Madigan likes this.
  6. +1

Although I already started modding the 22b, I still have faith in Kunos that they will give us our beloved Imprezas.

[​IMG]

Mats and 3316V like this.
  7. uHu

uHu Gamer

Ohja ... Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Evo and Toyota Supra. :)
    I like those japanese cars.

8. AMTPS

AMTPS Rookie

Honda Integra too.

9. Uke

Uke Rookie

A Subaru Impreza would be... amazing.

10. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

in all honesty, Subaru (and EVO) are great for open roads, rally stages, .. none of which is in Assetto .. so I'm hard trying to justify why this should take priority over say Toyota GT86 (GT3) ? or more of the Nissan Cars ( 370z, 370z GT4, Super GT370z )

plus we have modding tools, so nothing easier then trying to build one yourself, and if you can't wait/be bothered, well I'm sure there is a way to steal one from Forza (hopeful keep it for personal use in that case though)

this isn't really anything other then another car request thread though ...

the "only" benefit would be putting together 4WD driving system, but I guess some of it will come once the GT-R is released

11. Wrongfire

Imprezas are in all forms of motosports my friend
    Boxer engines + awd + light weight, its a great driving car.

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  12. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

this one could do it for me
    but still, it will always have better place in rally - for me :)

[​IMG]

13. Wrongfire

Well we can dream about rally in AC... one day :3

Nahkamarakatti and Griffin like this.
  14. RoBoDriver

RoBoDriver Rookie

hope and prey please yes!

15. plaid

plaid Alien

Well, we will have Trento, but more importantly many tarmac-rallye tracks (like Joux Plane), other hillclimbs/downhills and tight city tracks from modders, where those cars could really shine, besides are fun on some racingtracks, like NS, too.
    At least I buyed AC with the expectation to see other stuff then 5-8 well known racing-tracks, even if they all come from modders. I allready ignore most cause Nords and JP.
    Trackwise PCars really delivers and would have been my N1 choice without the modibility from AC. :eek:
    Anyway, I would prefer old Lancias and some Group B-cars.

16. Predator

Predator Gamer

Would be a blast round the nord used to love thrashing the scooby mod on r factor

17. uHu

uHu Gamer

? ? ?

I don't understand, why those cars shouldn't be fun at race tracks as well.
    Also I'd rather take something different then just another GT car.
    (Don't get me wrong, those are great. But I am for more variety.)

18. MAXCARS

MAXCARS Racer

Subaru Impreza would be amazingly fun to drive around the Nurburgring and the upcoming Trento Bondone Hill Climb. Kunos seem to have the passion to expand their car catalogue so thats why there is hope for many more licences in the near future. Subaru is my favourite car.

19. He says that because hed never took one out for a track day!

20. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Subaru did score quite highly on the manufacturers poll so I'd imagine we'll see them at some point.

I do agree the cars are better suited to a rally environment though.

21. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

No I didn't , I did take mine 350z , and that's IMO car for track, not heavy 4x4 :p

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014