1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The "I switched my work hours for MP launch day" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by JamesYZN, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCLF

TCLF Alien

well I don't see random divebombs and random brake checks, so I expect that it's all mp drivers

Lazybug likes this.
  2. softgrip

softgrip Alien

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399538271.382806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

All all that play by human ?? By the way can i add AI to MP ?? So if i open a room i can race with AI first while waiting people to join :rolleyes:

4. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

I would think at least for the moment this won`t be a posibility.From a developer point of view i see no need to make the server work harder by driving some AI cars, for the moment the MP experience must be as clean as possible and maybe that`s why some features will be mising.It`s like making sure you have a solid fundation before you start to build whatever :)

Lazybug likes this.
  5. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

And there was only one beta build yesterday, hope it stable.... :)

6. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

We all do belive me :)

7. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

Today is the day. I hope.

8. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

Its lame if make the server easier is the reason to not having AI in MP, i had play games that can add AI in MP so i wont doing nothing before someone join my room & also if the room has only 2 or 3 human then AI can make the race more fun.
    Very disappointing if thats true.

9. TCLF

TCLF Alien

the longer it takes, the higher my hopes get indeed XD dayum, I've never been this excited before for a racing sim

with the difference that the AC AI is pretty cpu heavy (unlike other games)

ganviion and Lukapsb like this.
  10. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Who knows...

11. All we know is it is a day closer...

12. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Yes, but i bet these games you are speaking off were not early acces :). this is the key word.

13. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

One more reason make me believe may be Kunos is extremely good in doing car physic thing but they actually very lousy in programming some other thing .. i suppose there will be an AI mod after v1.0 :rolleyes:

14. zm2y611

zm2y611 Gamer

15. nivadepi

nivadepi Racer

:) We're all like this
    a1AK7zD_460sa.gif

dubbsta78 and HackMac like this.
  16. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Lol same here!:D

17. TCLF

TCLF Alien

or it's still called "early acces". they can't do everything at the same time

18. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

Yeah i do aware of that but then lets see, so far 100% of just any type of the problem in the game is take care by this "Still WIP" or "Early Access" talk, but you know there only 2 more updates left, so lets see.
    Good AI to race in SP & to be able to add the same very good AI into MP is all i want.

19. TCLF

TCLF Alien

this is too real

20. TCLF

TCLF Alien

who said there were only 2 updates left?

FishforRent likes this.