1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Would be about time!
    My son has got the LEGO one, and I can tell you, it flies nothing like the real thing, no simulation value AT ALL!!!

xela1 likes this.
  2. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

massimo0vacca likes this.
  3. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Stefano did say it was licencing, which seems to be a plague on simulation gaming...

I can see why they wouldn't want to waste resources making content they then couldn't use in game or worse have to change or remove it. Then you enter dark SMS and Reiza territory and you make yourself look like amateurs :rolleyes:

Christopher Low and xystof like this.
  4. Jebus

Jebus Alien

What does that mean?

esox71 likes this.
  5. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

so um that new

Mclaren 720S was launched at Vallelunga.

Maybe Aris got his hands on the 720S?

I know that it was mentioned long time ago P1 GTR and 570S are coming to AC at some point.

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Don't know for Reiza, but SMS had Suzuka as Sakito in-game in WMD-stage, it was changed to a fictional track for official release though.

Jebus and Mogster like this.
  7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Marco said in facebook comments that they havent got a license for the 720s so no reason to get hyped its not coming

8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Iirc Reiza had F1 content in game that Formula One Management made them remove, SMS created content for the beta of PCars that they hadn't licenced and then either had to change as with Suzuka or had a last minute will they wont they licencing panic over.

Jebus likes this.
  9. esox71

esox71 Alien

Amateur lover!:p

TDS and Mogster like this.
  10. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Ah that insident. Thanks for clarifying.

Edit. But Reiza didn't do exact liveries and no real sponsors, iirc they were just too close to real ones. I don't see that so big of a mistake than if they would have had real liveries without licensing. So imo calling them amateurs is a bit too much.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  11. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

ah you're right.

It seems 720S is Project Cars 2 exclusive.

They launched video today of factory visit and development of 720S for PCars2.

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

As much as I like McLaren, with the 12C, P1 and their GT3's already in the sim, the 570S and P1 GTR being announced and the 720S being basically a new version of the 12C/650S platform that's around as fast as/a tad slower than the P1 but without hybrid... I think I can live without it coming to AC and just drive the other cars. More looking forward to the P1 GTR to be honest. Of course it'd be cool if it did come though - perhaps at a later date in LT form.

13. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

The "Proactive Chassis Control II" would require way too much to get into the game I guess so better leave the car for simcades. :p

nate and stefanoCasillo like this.
  14. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

15. St3fan

St3fan Alien

They used to have liveries whose color schemes and general design resemble the real thing quite a bit. But now most of the liveries IMO are really ugly. Also for some reason the custom made Formula 1 liveries I downloaded on RaceDepartment no longer work for the current version of AMS, which pretty much leads to me hardly play the game at all.

16. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

his helmet is awesome!

Attached Files:

Maxidyne and DaveS78 like this.
  17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

18. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Honestly cant remember, i think that was le mans 2014

19. esox71

esox71 Alien

Vindaloo the night before?

Racert46, fbiehne, rd.king and 6 others like this.
  20. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

IIRC it was a surprise driver change.

Schnipp likes this.