1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The thread with some useful info... and some not.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

So when will the 50% discount kick in for early adopters?

esox71 likes this.
  2. esox71

esox71 Alien

Are you serious!!

3. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

I tought P1 Wing debate is worst that can happen and then here is Jesus debate!
    So much crap in official forum I can't beleve it:(
    I hope someday someone will delete all offtopic we have souch a great game but this forum hmm...

4. esox71

esox71 Alien

That's why title was changed to what it is now i think.

5. Funny, I have tried to get this thread (which I started) closed multiple times, many of which because of off topic stuff that you contributed to @PAKFA

Now somebody makes a joke about the fictional story known as religion and all of a sudden you are all for getting it closed.....wow.....Chuck Norris can't get this thread closed but Jesus can? Weird, because at least Chuck Norris is real.

g4b1bb097, Jebus, flyingpig and 10 others like this.
  6. TCLF

TCLF Alien

laser scanned Marco confirmed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mangal, liakjim, Bailey and 11 others like this.
  7. TCLF

TCLF Alien

not the way I would have told it, but damn true

Leemstradamus likes this.
  8. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

Good to see the hype train really bringing the Community together. :)

9. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

I'm not trying to get anything closed, I'm not the one that posted that picture, but I like it how you turn me into the boogeyman here.

Whatever you believe in or think about me, consider this: think about one of the things you like/love the most in your life, whatever that thing may be something real or a feeling for someone and then imagine someone else insulting you over that very thing. Now others might not understand it, but how does that make you feel? If you have at least one ounce of conscience you can relate to what just happened and I don't think you would like to feel insulted about that thing you love.

It's as simple as this: "Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you." At least that part I think you can relate to.

I've only asked for a picture to be removed, I did not ask for an arm and a leg. I bet if he would have posted an offensive picture of a cat, it would have created more retaliation and resent than that of mocking Jesus. Just because there are thousand of jokes about him, it does not mean they are not offensive for Christians. I wonder, what would have happened if he posted an offensive picture of Mohamed? Would it offend Muslims? After the events in the last years, that question doesn't even need an answer...

This forum is for a racing simulator, this topic has some off topic free rules, but religion is really not a topic to talk about here, not even in this topic. Again, I did not started this and all I want it is for this to stop, by removing that picture. That's all I want.

10. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Oh, i laughed so hard at this. Glad this thread is so much fun while we wait!

Laser scanned Marco is really spooky!

PS:

[​IMG]

11. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

It's just picture who cares. I'm Christian and it was pretty funny.

And back on topic, is that Barcelona? And doesn't he look too small compared to that kerb?

12. Epocx

Epocx Alien

dont be rude!

PS: my recent pictures are both related to cars :p
    PPS: i insulted nobody. pretty sure jesus had a sense of humor. i did not insult jesus. so everybody that has a problem with that, its his own problem. being insulted doesnt make you right.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  13. put him on your ignore list, the picture will disappear for you.....

14. Quffy

Quffy Alien

15. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

That's exactly what I'm doing now.

16. Berry

Berry Alien

Peeeople, stop fighting, here, spoil yourselves a little :D.

17. TCLF

TCLF Alien

let it go!
    Can't hold it back any more.

Raceman5 likes this.
  18. Turk

Turk Alien

I consider myself to be a humanist. Humans are the greatest thing to ever exist in the universe (until aliens show up), you are an incredible machine to me, all people are. It doesn't mean I can't take a joke, or see the funny side, poke fun and even downright insult. You need to drop the persecution act. It's one of the least attractive feature of a minority of over selous Christians. I'm pretty sure it said Jesus could take a joke somewhere in the bible.

19. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

so was my new gtx 970!

20. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Our little discussion we had in the past hour proves the point humanity is ready at any time to make a war and kill over different believes. That's why Jesus was brought to Earth to teach us good stuff. But apparently some Christians haven't understood it yet. I received my Christianity teaching when I was a kid.. and I moved off the religious stuff. I'm independent and took with me the good ethics and morals that taught me, and also formed my own. I'm pretty sure all major world religions are capable of teaching their followers to do good and be a fellow to the next, but then there are fanatics and extremists. We can find them in religion, in football, cars, fashion, business etc.. what we can observe is that is enough to separate 20 people in two groups and they already start hating each other, ready for battle. Once a man said.. Imagine there's no heaven, no hell, no countries, no religion, no possessions, no need for greed or hunger, people (and nature) sharing all the world...