1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The thread with some useful info... and some not.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is Kunos; by now everybody should be getting pretty good at waiting a long time.

PhenOm and Deleted member 18758 like this.
  2. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Yep, they destroyed what was probably the only really two good corners. Oh and the new hairpin they put in was a disgrace too, the previous corner was a really interesting hairpin, banked, with a curved acceleration zone. But who wants interesting, challenging hairpins when you can have boring hairpins.

3. Pr0Dr1v3r

Pr0Dr1v3r Simracer

Want a new update -.-

4. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

good, i wish there was a way to make such exciting photo of mp update haha :d

5. Barcelona is one of my favourite tracks, but I agree that adding the chicane at the end was a dumbass idea. In fact, my personal opinion is that chicanes are garbage.

6. some1pl

some1pl Alien

7. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

I can see it, plus another new image

[​IMG]

Ischemica, yusupov and Niki Đaković like this.
  8. With or without the chicane, I will take an AC version of the Barcelona track any day of the week. Here's hoping that they also include the National track :)

Mogster likes this.
  9. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

What a shame not having Marco as friend in Facebook, that just make me lose a lot of info and pictures :(. But the news about Catalunya circuit are great!

10. Quffy

Quffy Alien

But at leasts he keeps the wall public. That's kewl.

11. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Hey nice! That was the first circuit I really "studied" in Simbin GTR. Ah, the 360 Modena Challenge... I barely remember it, but it will be great to go back.

Madsen likes this.
  13. pons

pons Simracer

Ha, didnt even know till right now that the 2 final corners are gone :( Looks quite boring now, but still great to see new content for AC.

14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Like many others I spent quite a lot of time at Barcelona in GTR and GTR2. It'll be a nice addition to AC.

15. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

This morning on Marco Massarruto's FaceBook page, he posted several pics of a planned laser scanned version of the Barcelona circuit in Spain.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1651916137&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_reply

No word as yet on if the team plans to include the short and long GP layouts of the course, but knowing Kunos, they and their laser truck shouldn't disappoint.

Now, we know of the laser Green Hell, planned Zandvoort, Catalunya, Kunos is picking some of the best! Now if they would include Navarra and Sarthe, I would be able to die in peace.

1532042_10203373201564720_7460379500746585128_o.jpg

Ischemica and Torcano like this.
  16. Epocx

Epocx Alien

17. Ales Nocar

Ales Nocar Hardcore Simmer

If Marco posts photos at his personal FB it doesn't mean that Kunos announces. He could be there for track days or whatever.

18. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

yeah he has posted porsches to his facebook, doesnt mean we get a porsche

19. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Circuit de la Sarthe will be a big no. It's too expensive to Laser Scan.

20. Dominic Warr 2

Dominic Warr 2 Simracer

Marco was most likely just visiting the track.
    He can go to tracks outside of laser scanning