1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The times when it was juds country

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kofotsjanne, Jul 8, 2015.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

rip Georg. Its weird that most people dont know who he was such a good driver!

Cefa and Alessandro Greghi like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Change tyres checkbox was greyed out, at to pit multiple times to have tyre changed... Nov 23, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Laptimes not registered when penalties are off, even when lap was valid Feb 14, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sum of intermediate times is wrong Apr 6, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Console VS PC - lap times Dec 16, 2023
    ACC User Interface warnings and tyres type on times table Nov 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap times and SA assistance please Jul 11, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error at random times during driving Apr 22, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards lap times RESET Mar 8, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions lap times 1.8 Oct 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crash Game [GPU times out and hangs] Jul 9, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game goes back to desktop at random times. w11 , 3080 12gb May 16, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting How (un)precise is the delta... And the laptimes ? Mar 31, 2022
    ACC Physics Audi R8 evo 1 throtle stuck sometimes Mar 25, 2022
    General modding discussion Panel to see the opponent's times Mar 18, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap times not working? Mar 17, 2022

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I recommend you all, to look at this and tell yourself: would i even be able to do that in a video game

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Alessandro Greghi likes this.
  4. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

Didn't he pass like 4 years ago?

And yeah, hillclimb drivers are mental. Who needs downforce when you have such massive balls pushing the car down? :D

Horus likes this.
  5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

most of the AC drivers doesnt knoe who whe is.

If Kunos made a "bmw judd" -pack. you would see a ****sorm at the same time people want to see a michael pack.

ill poay bor both

6. The man is a legend.. And his cars .. just wow! He died here in Italy, sadly.

I have respect for who do hillclimb, roadracing and stuff like this (my preferred driver when i was a teenager and i'buyed my first bike was Joey Dunlop - sadly he's passed away the same year i buy my first bike), they've some serious courage!

rip

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Horus likes this.
  7. Arch

Arch Alien

He's so good that he has developed Jedi mind powers and shifts the sequential with his mind. Saves time.

:p

8. Blame

Blame Alien

At the end of the day, out of 7 billion people, a lot of people could do that, only if they were given the chance to.

9. Arch

Arch Alien

^ this.

It's not like the driving here is exceptional and beyond human capability. It's just pretty good.

10. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Sure, anyone could do this on closed public roads inches from the guard rail and steep cliffs. Because 7 billion people have a self preservation on/off switch. It's like oh look a 500-700 hp hillclimb car. Hold my beer while I do a record pikes peak hillclimb run.

Alessandro Greghi likes this.
  11. You two.. do it :p
    Waiting...

Jebus likes this.
  12. DrSmile

DrSmile Racer

Put it in a Mod-Car of your choice :) (e36, e30venom,nissan180sx works very good) and rape it up the transfa....hail to dr.doom....:)
    too bad you cant simply copy and paste carsounds anymore

Rip Georg Plasa

Attached Files:

13. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Wouldn't worry about that. Arch could do record runs with a Dallara on his first day, after he redesigns the suspension of the car the engineers built so crudely.