1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thrustmaster T100 still no good

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by NGR_Robinson, Sep 30, 2016.

1. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

Hi team, I wanna start this post by firstly thanking you all for the game and the latest patch but things still aren't quite right for T100 users. Don't get me wrong, things are slightly better and I'm now able to play a bit but still can't be competitive. There's still no adjustments with regards to steering rotation and I'm still in a position where I'm turning my wheel just a few degrees in each corner. This works OK on some cars but not others, some gt2 and gt3 cars feel better but some don't, the lotus single seaters were ok but all the road cars feel terrible, as soon as you turn the wheel the cars darting all over the road and then there's the force feedback. I took a couple of gt3 cars for a spin and adjusted FFB until I got it feeling pretty good then took a road car for a spin and the FFB was way out.. Constant harsh vibrations. Please don't take this as moaning as I'm honestly not, just trying to make you aware of my findings and also if anybody has or knows of any settings I can use/change to make things better.
    In the mean time, I'll keep trying and look forward to future patches.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions AC is unplayable with Thrustmaster T100 Aug 26, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions AC is unplayable with Thrustmaster T100 Aug 26, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster SF 1000 on TH-WX base no screen data Mar 18, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster ts-xw ffb on pc Feb 26, 2024
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TH8S Aug 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T-GT2 Jul 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions V1.9 Thrustmaster force feedback is coming back strongly Jun 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster update Jun 7, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions I've about given up on my Thrustmaster TX wheel ever being seen by ACC :( Jun 4, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TCLM May 11, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T818 FFB issue Apr 28, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Thrustmaster T818 Apr 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Private server crash / Thrustmaster wheel WORKAROUND Apr 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster Sf1000 Mar 27, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB with my Thrustmaster TX-RW Feb 10, 2023

3. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

After update i got the error where in midle of race loose all my FFb on T300RS so basicly after update my experiance is much worst...yea they do good job with the FPS and screen issues but some problem have with wheel driver...i hope they can fix it soon because is not fun drive without FFB ... (project cars have this problem but they fix it) now same in AC and before update was ok....i cant understand how is possible to broke a working stuff...its supouse to be at reverse with every patch improve the game!

4. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

I'm no developer so I can't say for sure but I think these things are pretty difficult to get right.. I've just bought a new wheel (needed to upgrade anyway) I hope you can sort your problems out mate, I've seen other people mention similar problems to you and they've been advised to uninstall the game (save all data first) then reinstall. Have a look into it though mate, it's frustrating but I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a great sim racer in good time.

SkechBG likes this.
  5. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Yes i know they need time to fix this...i love this game and for this im not happy if something stop working... i give him all the time and i know this game must be better with the time...but i just type my problem everywhere to capture at least some dev to see it...because this not happened before the last update!

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

SkechBG and NGR_Robinson like this.
  7. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

Thanks mate, I'll do that now. :)

8. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Before i type there deleate my save data and the game...later i download it again from PSN and now i test it around 4 hours and dont have T300rs disconects.... i hope after install the error is fixed if not i contact you with sure... becauase is not good while driving and the wheel lose all FFB... but for now still stable...thx for the link and for all the work behind the game... i hope you guys with the time make this game unique on consoles... im sad to see how many friends sold it...and goes back to MP in other similar games....if you guys just give us a freedom in MP server settings..you can have all the time needed to fix other problems...the game brake now is the MP and many of us buy it only for Multiplayer gameplay.... (dont understand me wrong...i love this game and i appreciate your work on it but guys...is normal the people have boring over same servers and rules....you need to react fast is posible and fix the MP otherwise we loose players...only who trully love this game and understand tge dificultys around the development stay ...but this are 20% of all solded copys... yestarday i see in Game Shop 8-10 copys solded for second hand and is sad...really sad ...i wish you all the best in future...but many of us cant wait to see the perfect game...

9. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I reinstall the game and delete a savegame from before the patch and dont have the issue for now...i recomend you to do the same and later report the problem if still...

NGR_Robinson likes this.