1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

thurstmaster Ferrari 458 spider problem

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by JMR1985, Sep 3, 2016.

1. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

hi there a got a 458 wheel and a keep on having a problem it keeps on locking to the left when a start a race ive tryed unplugging it and plugging it back in it takes the pulling all way to the left to a little bit a even tryed reloading the game back up and still has this problems but works fine on Project car

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB coming and going at random with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing steer lock doesn't work with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 4, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Thurstmaster TX : fully supported? Aug 16, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thurstmaster Force feedback Wheel Jun 12, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 GT3 Only 2 MFD pages Nov 24, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Physics Why the Ferrari 296 has no suspension? Aug 20, 2023
    ACC Physics Ferrari Challenge Emaps Jul 23, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ferrari 296GT3 / suddenly extreme topspeed. Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Physics Wet tyres puncturing a lot? (Ferrari challenge evo) May 26, 2023
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    ACC Physics Ferrari 296 12 Engine Maps May 4, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Ferrari 1,9 bug or cheater? Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Team swap ferrari crashes game. Apr 24, 2023

3. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Another 'feature' of the Xbox version by the sound of it. There are some similar reports about gamepads having the same issue.

I'd normally say try calibrating your wheel in the game but oh wait of course we can't.

Who ever thought pCARS would be a more a reliable experience!?

4. As I understand it the entry level Ferrari Spyder 458 (non ffb) wheel is not supported yet in AC.

So my question to Kunos is are you working on this to make the Spyder 458 wheel compatible with this game?

Thank you in advance.

grT

5. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

hope we get a reply but doubt it as im not going out to spend money on a force feed back wheel

6. Well all I would say is that if Kunos do not support the Ferrari 458 Spyder wheel in the game I would be a little shocked tbh..

Assetto Corsa qualifies at present as the only racing game (or driving game for that matter) on xbox one that does not support the Thrustmaster "entry-level" Ferrari 458 Spyder wheel..

Surely supporting this very popular wheel just stands to reason as being a sensible, common sense and an obvious thing to do on the xbox one version..?

I am genuinely slightly confused if I am honest why Kunos did not consider it a commercial necessity to offer support for both the 458 Spyder and the T80 wheel on PS4 right from the drop of the flag.. I'm genuinely very surprised by this. I really do hope that Kunos recognise the pressing need to support both these wheels.

grT ;)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  7. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

I bought and have been using the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel today on Xb1 with no problem. Does anyone know what the vote YES button is ? - I can't find it....

8. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

a been onto 505 games as sick of the hastle and EMW smiler the yes button is the select button under the Y and X button and there saying there going to sort the problem out and put the wheel on the list as tryed it again last night a BMW e30 M3 Dtm on the ring and pulls to the right so i turn game off and put in Project cars on same car same track perfect thats not moving the wheel or changing stuff so a plug in and drive test as tryed what 505 have said do stuff for the wheel tryed and still does it no further forward as at 1st there was thinking the 458 italia wheel was the spider but no that one has force feed back as i cant have a force feedback wheel via medical problems

9. EMW SMILER

Thanks JMR - Yes the wheel I'm using is cheap as chips and has no FFB. Don't know if you've noticed but you mis-spelt Thrustmaster (Thurstmaster) in the post title dunno if you can or want to edit.

10. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

a dont mind fella as 505 games has told me there be a couple patchs for the game and this wheel and the wheel will be added on the list the 458 None force feed back there say soon but told me to use the controller that be like going fishing without a fishing rod a got a wheel to race not use a controller but never mind least a can keep you 458 none FFB people upto date as a see what there next reply is

11. EMW SMILER

Best of luck people ,hope it all gets sorted .....

12. EMW SMILER

I seem to be out of luck too - 3 weeks (roughly) and my wheel is playing up too. Not just on AC either, so it's actually broken.....

13. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

well mine works on forza and P cars ok but this game nope and got no further forward on 505 games so assetto corsa is rotten away on my shelf

14. EMW SMILER

I exchanged my wheel on advice from Thrustmaster, who replied within 2 days to my support request. Really pleased to have the wheel working again but worried that it's going to die like the last one.... Now all I need to do is find a lobby...

15. EMW SMILER

Got mine exchanged as I bought it recently - seems to be OK at the moment - not using it much 'cause of the lack of people on-line. You said in a previous post ...
    '505 games has told me there be a couple patchs for the game and this wheel and the wheel will be added on the list the 458 None force feed back there say soon'
    If they are going to support this wheel I'll be happy - I hope the patch fixes your problem, it should be here soon.
    I've been filling my time with some hotlapping - if you are interested ...
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?posts/759977/

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  16. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

well the new update hasn't sorted the problem out still problems again been on p cars and even forza horizon 3 no problems but like how there say some wheels have been improved but don't tell us what been done