1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Tidgney Racing - Racing Entertainment & Guides

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Tidgney, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Tidgney

Tidgney Rookie

[​IMG]

Hey All!

Some of you may know me from the Gran Turismo scene, but I've started to expand my youtube channel into more racing sims, and of course this means Assetto Corsa! Now I've only just started playing recently but figured it would make sense to post some of the videos I produce here in the AC Forum!

I'll be doing all sorts of videos with AC and I'll categorize them below as more and more build up throughout the year and future playtime!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/tidgney

LATEST VIDEO

==============================================
    Races

2nd Ever Race & Divebombed: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwSR8WPdj-g
    Winner - 458 Supercar Race on Alien: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p0CxagyU9U
    General Videos

First Impressions: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMDw4XOakSs
    I of course will always take requests and I'm always looking to improve my content where ever possible, with AC promising to be an excellent simulator any comments or constructive criticism is greatly received and hopefully I'll be racing some of you online soon enough :)!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    Hirzo likes this.
  2. Tidgney

Tidgney Rookie

Updated the main one with a race win! Did enjoy this one, and enjoying the level of difficulty from A.I. when they are on their own, they are quick! Just need the close racing sorted and this is an absolute winner of a sim!

3. Tidgney

Tidgney Rookie

Updated the main thread with a hotlap in the 599xx at Imola, stock setup to. I thought my computer was dieing when I tried a race earlier and from the alien race video, but it seems the latest patch has hurt me slightly FPS wise so going to try get it sorted! I do however after driving this 599xx love this sim! I find this car amazing, to put a really good lap together with pace is difficult, the weight transfer is very nice and change of grip is amazing!

Big thumbs up for this sim and can't wait to be playing properly with proper fps!