1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Trying to get the best video pov for sims to look realistic.

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Radiantm3, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share a slow lap of mine at Nordschleife. Not trying to impress with my driving (because it isn't impressive), but I've been playing around for awhile trying to get a good video recording setup if my driving ever does become impressive in the not so near future. :) Basically I used a Go Pro with a head mount recording at 60fps on the wide view. I put a light behind/above me so that my gloves and the wheel are lit enough to see them, but high enough so they don't put a glare on the screens. Seems to give a decent "driver's eyes" point of view no?

(watch on youtube at 60fps for the best effect) :)

beiacos_gr likes this.
  2. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Looks really good.

3. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

Agree, looks very good.
    Can you please share you view settings both in game and physical (i.e. monitor dimension, distance, angle etc) ?
    I'm already using 3 monitors, but on a table so that I cannot have total freedom to position monitors, wheel, pedals etc.)
    But now I'm building my rig and so I want to find a view similar to your, so starting from your setup is for sure a a good help ;)

Thanks

4. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

That's pretty much how I have mine setup, however my monitors are much small that yours, as my 'man cupboard' can't fit anything bigger! :)

5. myimac

myimac Alien

Looks really good, I'm dreaming of that setup

6. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

I have about the same view. The thing that realy added to the "as real as possible"experiance is the absence of wheel. In the graphical settings you can turn of the wheel on the screen. You should try that for a while. I find the ingame wheel a distraction when driven with a true to life FOV en screen estate