1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Tx wheel dor

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by ppbucko, Feb 15, 2017.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

When you load the game up now, tx wheel is set to 720 dor used to be 900 dor. Change to 900 dot on wheel base. Next race starts its back to 720 dor again.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Automatic Wheel DOR Jun 29, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Wheel constantly disconnects, new: game reduces dor Nov 17, 2014
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering Wheel skipping first 10% Mar 30, 2024
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Better FFB in ACC for low-medium range wheels? Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to hide steering wheel on XSX? Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Faantec DD1 wheel oscillates through turns Nov 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox steering wheel support Aug 9, 2023
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Strange bheavior on Sterling wheel Jul 31, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Strange steer wheel behiavor Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Invisible steering wheel/driver and greyed out button Jul 23, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley GT3 Animated steering wheel not moving Jun 23, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC doesn't recognise G29 wheel Jun 4, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions I've about given up on my Thrustmaster TX wheel ever being seen by ACC :( Jun 4, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals v1.9 Game fps decrease at 0 fps when I turn on the steering wheel May 11, 2023

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I got that wrong it's reverting to 3 flashes on wheel base which is 540 dor. Put back to 4 flashes 900 dor. Next race starts its back to 3 flashes 540 dor.

MBK72 and HAZEYNIGHTS like this.
  4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I've tried a few cars tonight and it looks like the game is changing the dor settings on tx base to suit the steering ratio of car. I've got the base set at 900 dor 4 flashes. Select f1 car drive out on track wheel base is now on 1 flash 240 dor. Porsche 911 gtr is 3 flashes 540 dor.
    The trouble is though that doing this alters the Ffb settings, you got your wheel set at 900 and Ffb to suit, when you change to 240 the Ffb is a lot stronger.

Is this a bug or something new that's been put in 1.12, never noticed this before.

Normally you set wheel to 900 or how you want it and it stops on that setting.

5. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I just compared the way the Xbox One TX458 wheel works vs the same wheel on the PC version. The PC version 100% does not have auto DOR, the wheel stays on 4 flashes at all times and tracks the in car wheel perfectly on all cars. On the Xbox One version the on wheel DOR is being adjusted by the game depending on the car selected (eg Porsche GT3 540 or 3 flashes, F1 270 or 1 flash). For example on the PC version in the F1 in car wheel can still only turn 180 degrees maximum if that makes sense but the TX wheel is still set at 900 and the wheel movement is matched perfectly to the in car wheel. Lowering the on wheel DOR in the PC version of Porsche GT3 makes the in car wheel turn crazily fast.

The Xbox One version seems to have an auto DOR set for each car and as you say that makes the force feedback variable because lower DOR means more force required to turn the wheel.

This is yet another difference between the games that doesn't make much sense. Can a dev explain the thinking and how this is actually meant to work?

ppbucko and HAZEYNIGHTS like this.
  6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It's only doing it after last update 1.12 you used to load game up, it set wheel to 900 dor and it stoped on 900 4 flashes all the time.

MBK72 likes this.
  7. TheBadBoyRay

TheBadBoyRay Gamer

Hopefully this is fixed soon