1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Unigine Superposition Benchmark - VR Support

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Blamer, Apr 18, 2017.

1. detoit

detoit Racer

4.0ghz. I can run as high as 4.55ghz but other than rendering (non-game stuff) I leave it at 4ghz.

2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The mighty 660Ti strikes:

[​IMG]
    :D

OK, I wasn't expecting much, but quite decent for such an old card. Though it's more about having a comparision because my 1060 6GB should arrive today.

Interestingly my cpu clock is displayed correctly, OC to 3,6GHz.

Michele Papis likes this.
  3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

1060 6GB:

[​IMG]

Seems a bit low compared to the result of @Bl@m3 with his 1060. (88, 140, 194 fps)
    What speeds are you running?

4. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

I got the MSI Armor 1060 6Gb OC
    Overclocked @
    MSI OC.PNG

Temps never raise much, I got a water cooled CPU so the case stays pretty cool

Schnipp likes this.
  5. colombianomd

colombianomd Racer

Why does it say, "custom" for VR headset type? Seems to match the resolution of the rift.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Maybe because I don't have a Rift, only showed my results. Can't think of another reason.

@Bl@m3
    I got the same gpu, set it in AB to 110% power limit (can't set Core voltage), +200 core and +400 memory.

Well, I guess it might be something else then, because average fps only went up by ~4-5fps, max. to 180 or so.

7. Vel

Vel Simracer

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

2017-04-24 18_26_09-UNIGINE Superposition v1.0.jpg

A bit more OC on this one.
    Don't know why the min. is so low, might just be a hickup or a program in the background caused it (also had RTSS overlay active on this one).

My max. is now similar to other 1060's, but I guess my average is limited by the cpu.
    The benchmark only uses one core/thread which often had 90% load, so I guess this benchmark will rather be better for high clock cpu's (OC'd i5's/i7's) than multicore/-thread cpu's like the Ryzen's.