1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Yep, the new packs are primo drives. So many cool cars.
    I'm logging todays times and keep getting 'Bad Version' coming up. They work as 1.09 just not as 1.11 times. Also I couldn't find the Porsche Cayenne in the car list.
    Love your work. Cheers

2. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Fixed (I also changed version of your 2 times)

Kembro likes this.
  3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Guillaume C ;

A little correction must be done for the special event at Monza 1966 Road Course with the Lotus Classic car type 49
    The Golden , Silver and Bronze are now set at 2:00.00 , 2:05.00 and 2:10.00 but it should be for this track and car
    GOLD : 1:29.00
    SILVER : 1:30.00
    and
    BRONZE : 1:32.00

4. kalamazoo123

kalamazoo123 Rookie

Thanks for setting this up! It's a great tool to use to be able to compare ourselves with the absence of leaderboards in the game itself (seriously, who thought "i know, we'll make a racing game and not include leaderboards")!

Anyway, your tool is simple and looks good, and does the job nicely so many thanks for setting up. I've posted some times today and will use it going forward. Mainly like F1 cars so will stick mostly to that but may do some others too.

Good job!

5. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

There can't be enough people driving open wheelers :)

Hammerpgh likes this.
  6. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Fixed, you now have gold medal !

svenvangent likes this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

But but I already had it :)
    Guillaume would you place these special events also on the site please , there are from the Red Pack Ferrari perhaps the guy's will also
    place the second Porsche pack for the special events .
    In the meantime here they are
    Red Pack

Ferrari F138 at Monza
    Gold: 1:24.123
    Silver: 1:26.000
    Bronze: 1:29.000

Ferrari SF15-T at Silverstone GP
    Gold: 1:33.379
    Silver: 1:35.000
    Bronze: 1:38.000

Farrari 488 GT3 at Mugello
    Gold: 1:47.000
    Silver: 1:48.000
    Bronze: 1:51.000

Lamborghini Aventador SV at Red Bull Ring GP
    Gold: 1:37.000
    Silver: 1:38.000
    Bronze: 1:41.000

Maserati 250F 12 cylinder at Zandvoort
    Gold: 2:17.000
    Silver: 2:18.000
    Bronze: 2:21.000

Maserati 250F 6 cylinder at Magione
    Gold: 1:36.000
    Silver: 1:37.000
    Bronze: 1:40.000

Maserati Gran Turismo MC GT4 at Spa
    Gold: 2:33.000
    Silver: 2:34.000
    Bronze: 3:36.000

Kembro and paul_wev like this.
  8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

and here is the Porsche pack 2 only the 919 Hybrid 2015 is missing (track it seems )for the moment in this special event

Porsche Pack 2

Porsche 718 Spyder RS at Silverstone 1967
    Gold: 1:53.000
    Silber: 1:54.000
    Bronze: 1:55.000

Porsche 911 GT1 at Nurburgring GP
    Gold: 1:57.000
    Silber: 1:58.000
    Bronze: 2:00.000

Porsche Cayman GT4 at Silverstone International
    Gold: 1:14.500
    Silber: 1:15.500
    Bronze: 1:17.500

Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK at Nurburgring Sprint
    Gold: 1:46.000
    Silber: 1:47.000
    Bronze: 1:49.000

Porsche 962C Long Tail at Zandvoort
    Gold: 1:37.000
    Silber: 1:38.000
    Bronze: 1:40.000

Porsche 962C Short Tail at Spa
    Gold: 2:13.500
    Silber: 2:14.500
    Bronze: 2:16.500

Porsche 911 GT3 RS at Nordschleife
    Gold: 7:20.000
    Silber: 7:26.000
    Bronze: 7:38.000

Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 at ???
    Gold: 1:45.500
    Silber: 1:46.500
    Bronze: 1:48.500
    Youououououououo'''''ve got some work to do :)
    Vououououououos avez du travail à faire :cool:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Kembro and paul_wev like this.
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

:(

But we are for a little tinny winy while back in the front road as it should be :)

10. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

That's a lovely car, I'd love to own one.

svenvangent likes this.
  11. J3r0m

J3r0m Gamer

Thanks Carbo, that's really a good idea to have created this leaderboard. Just joined yesterday and I'll post soon some new times.
    I'm not super fast, so you won't feel alone!

Also, to follow the steps of the Weekly Hotlap challenge, shouldn't a mandatory specific ambient temperature be added for each combo?

JIJDAN, Kembro and svenvangent like this.
  12. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks!
    It's a good news that maybe I'll have someone to challenge. @JIJDAN and @Kembro are nothing but disappointments and I don't even talk about @svenvangent or @HavanaB0B! But I'll wait some of your times, maybe you're not that slow ;-)
    For now I don't really want to add mandatory fields, it should be as easy as possible. I don't think the temperature has a very important impact so we'll see when we have tight competition ;-)
    I want to change a little the challenge part so more people join the competition but I don't really know how. If anyone has idea...

13. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Just wanted to say guillaime/carbo that the leaderboard is a tremendous thing.

I've had some wonderful battles with a few people already. I post a time only to see it beaten within 45 mins, which results in me sneaking off upstairs away from my wife and kids to have another quick go to beat their time -JIJDAN I'm after you!

14. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Bring it on! :)

Kembro and svenvangent like this.
  15. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Great to have you aboard @J3r0m look forward to chasing some times.

LMR showtime and svenvangent like this.
  16. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Under 1:06.000 on brands hatch, wow!
    I will give it a try tomorrow, so you don't have to sneak upstairs tonight.

Hammerpgh and svenvangent like this.
  17. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Managed it using kers, but didn't use drs. After you on the tatuus challenge too

18. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

I managed a 1:04:1xx just now on brands hatch go in the f138. On Xbox using a thrustmaser tx. No assists

Attached Files:

19. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

That I can't beat. I just saw you post the time on the leaderboard. That's really fast.

My problem is finding the right setup.

20. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

I will share my setup and you can see if it works for you you?For me it's worked at imola, brands, mugello, and nurb gp.

paul_wev, Odbball and Kembro like this.