1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

V8 supercars - i'm so excited

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AJ McDaddy, Jan 15, 2016.

1. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

I've just seen that FVRfactor modders are bringing their V8 Supercars to AC :D:D

http://www.fvrfactor.com/

Sorry if this is old news as their website was updated in December but I couldn't find anything related to this searching our community.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Social Sim Racing PST friendly events. (v8 supercars starting 5/9/18) Apr 30, 2018
    Suggestions V8 supercars & Aussie tracks Jul 13, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues [Launcher] #Vintage GT tag shows Ferrari F40 which is #Vintage Supercars May 23, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Glowing brakes in supercars Apr 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Vsr | v8supercars Mar 27, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Any v8 supercars fans out there? Mar 3, 2015
    Sounds modding V8 supercars sound help Sep 9, 2014
    Suggestions V8 supercars Sep 2, 2014
    3D car models V8 Supercars Jun 8, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Authenticity of the supercars Nov 24, 2013
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I look like I'm driving underground to other people Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Freezes and crashes when i'm in Team events Jul 22, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I'm being disconnected while everybody enjoys MP Nov 9, 2021
    ACC General Discussions How do I accept that I'm crap? Nov 5, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer This just happened to me in a race today and I'm mad. (Revenge crashed for no reason) Jan 28, 2021

3. Punknoodle

Punknoodle Racer

It will be interesting how the physics compare to both the SuperV8 in GSCE and the V8 Supercar in iRacing.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

4. iamtheaussiestig

iamtheaussiestig Simracer

WHEN WHEN WHEN is it expected?

5. ouvert

ouvert Alien

meanwhile try those in GSC .. aparently best version you can get today .. Reiza dev even said that these are most realisticly made cars they have in game .. had a blast on suzuka with them today, don`t remember enjoying something in sim that much lately, an boy that sound .. that is why Reiza is with S3 on pole position in sound department :)

As to FVR mod I hope they get it right for AC, I wasn`t thrilled by GTR Evo version of their mod ..

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    xvg and Leemstradamus like this.
  6. All I can say is... Woop, Woop Woop!

About time we got a version of such a great car(s). It would be great if Kunos followed suit :) Although it might be difficult for them to travel to Australia - if they need to.

7. WallyM

WallyM Alien

They can stay at my place next time the Clipsal 500 is on.

AJ McDaddy likes this.
  8. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

!!!!!

awesome :D

9. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

it will be nice to see them in more modern engine then GSC

10. nate

nate Hardcore Simmer

This mod was already released for rF2 a few weeks ago. Drives pretty nice really. Better than expected for me. Although the model isnt at all pretty. It's got a long way to go before looking good, but isnt that the case with all old rF1 converts?

Hasnt been mentioned in this thread... but there is another v8 super cars mod being worked on. If anyone will remember late last spring - early summer, Sim Racing Oz "crowdfunded" some moolah for a full grid of v8 super cars for GSCE. Well, long story short, they screwed the pooch big time and Mak Corp came in and said they would help get the mod done for GSCE, AC, and rF2. Of course... this is Mak Corp. So expect to wait another few years for the 0.2 beta. :p