1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic what does it mean exactly, to have private lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by clos2727, Mar 24, 2017.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Thanks for the reply Stefano. Would be possible to do multiclass races like WEC?

2. smokeKings

smokeKings Gamer

Now that is some good news, I was hoping for custom servers rather than just private lobbies without options.
    GG Kunos, me feeling excited!

ppbucko and paul_wev like this.
  3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Is it as on PC that there need to be a free car of whatever model they want to drive or can they choose freely?

4. Waiting to start a championship so would like to know the options available.

Will there be reverse grids?
    Will there be fixed setups?
    Will there be ballast?
    Will there be mandatory pit stops?

THANKS

paul_wev and JungleBoy like this.
  5. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Can we set track days on any track?

6. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Do we have control as hosts to choose which assists are allowed in our lobbies please?

pippo10 and Xherdani like this.
  7. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

what about the weather and time?

8. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey, can we set the car settings like tractioncontrol/ABS etc. ? Would be awesome to have server with disabled TC :) More fun and you see who is able to drive the cars :D And at the moment it´s not possible to drive for example a Porsche 918 Spyder on Online Tourist Nordschleife server and disable the TC, because on this button on my wheel there´s also the button to set the % of the KERS.

smokeKings and TitzonToast like this.
  9. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Most important for me is that disgusting racing line, it should never have been included in a game of this calibre in the first place.
    I want to race in a lobby full of people who don't need to follow some magical green line that takes care of everything for them.

I'll probably get flames for saying it, but I genuinely don't care. An aid like that has no place in an online racing sim.

Please Lord Kunos, give us the option to disable it.
    Thank you.

10. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

No, leave the driving line in and just shunt anyone using it to a special server so the rest of us can race without interference.

That, or lock out MP until the user can complete one lap of any track without crashing.

I know we all need to start learning somewhere but that somewhere is NOT online.

11. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

excellent question.

TitzonToast and pippo10 like this.
  12. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Very good point. I was racing online in PCars last night and some guys were qualifying 30 seconds slower than the top 10. Come race time there was a "car to avoid" on every lap. Usually on the damn blind exit of a corner!! We all have spins and moments of madness but some of these guys cant even negotiate Redgate corner at Donington without bouncing off 4 cars on the way through.

13. Hi,

We are console players

We now want to do serious and official races. For this you need to have the following options on the custom lobby creation screen;

1-) Option to lock all pilots into the cockpit camera

2-) Option to turn green road line off for all pilots

3-) Option to turn off ABS assistance for all pilots

4-) Option to turn off ESP assistance for all pilots

5-) Option to turn off TC assistance for all pilots

6-) Option to turn off car setup for all pilots

Karppuuna, clos2727, cysxdnfy and 3 others like this.
  14. Also;

Online structure that should be in Assetto Corsa console version;

-CUSTOM PUBLIC LOBBY
    -CUSTOM PRIVATE LOBBY

The lobby naming option is a really important feature when creating a custom public lobby.

The lobby names should appear on the lobby list screen.

Example lobby name;

-Clean drivers only. Careless, rookie and malicious drivers - Kick

It really works

Gran Turismo 5 and Gran Turismo 6 have this feature. When we create a lobby, we write the name of the lobby. All online players see this. This feature is successful in bringing clean drivers and professional pilots together.

For a custom public lobby, the lobby name can be limited to 80 or 100 characters.

TitzonToast, clos2727 and cysxdnfy like this.
  15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Could you please not spam the same post in every single thread? Thanks

Ayrton Senna da Silva likes this.
  16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

1 really makes very little difference, its no faster in any other view and for me cockpit is best, some may like hood especially on a single screen console setup due to limited screen space they don't want taken up by cockpit visuals. Any external view gives less feedback from what the car is doing, option to lock if added is fine but I see no reason to do so personally and even if the option was there on PC side I would never bother limiting this.

2 anyone using the line is clearly well off pace and only hurting their own performance, I would never use it but if someone else does as long as its not forced on for me it has no effect on me racing them. Another thing not an option on PC servers and for me I wouldnt force it even if it was.

The others are fairly standard fair and should come as options

clos2727 likes this.
  17. Karppuuna

Karppuuna Rookie

I hope they add option to turn fixed setups on. Its already in the game, but every room has it off.

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  18. Lets hope so.

19. Still people thinking the line is some kind of magnetic super conductor magically making people fast. It's just a reference point. It does nothing to make anyone faster. Especially in AC where the line is static. And every game has it, even the most hard of the hardcore PC sims have it. Don't want to use it, that's cool. But it is never the reason someone is faster than you. And if they're not faster than you, then why care?

20. Can we do timed races?

And can we make pit stops mandatory (along with tire compound change requirement)?