1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What happens with Audi R8 LMS GT3 2015 ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by xela1, Sep 6, 2016.

1. xela1

xela1 Racer

Mmhh ? I don't wanna be impolite but why did kunos not release the best selling GT3 car in all Series for their "Your racing simulator" yet? Current Audi R8 LMS GT3 we are waiting for. You all know Porsche and Audi belongs to one family (Skoda and VW too)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Untold Games Kunos ,You can't play online, what happens? Aug 27, 2022
    General modding discussion What happens if I race online with a modified Kunos Car Jun 30, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RLM - What happens next May 31, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Same crash happens randomly [GPU drivers crash] Apr 20, 2020
    Console Lounge I stink in a wheel or happens to everybody? Oct 28, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Same Start and nothing happens problem Jan 28, 2016
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Modifiing car, nothing happens. Dec 27, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues When driving perfectly straight, most cars will slightly turn right. only happens at barcelona. Oct 9, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Nothing happens after clicking at start engine only in race mode May 29, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Why? this happens May 22, 2015
    Chit Chat Room What happens with mixed dlc and non-dlc cars on a server? Mar 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room See, it happens irl also....lol Feb 4, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Editor - what happens to the trees? Dec 27, 2014
    Chit Chat Room What happens if a modded car enters the pitstop in multiplayer? Dec 17, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ac.exe stopped working - happens randomly Aug 26, 2014

3. colombianomd

colombianomd Racer

Usually it's limited resources (personnel). Same with tracks. They got a ton of work doing the Porsche cars.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

They got the license for it but i imagine its coming next year because some more successful cars need to come out first.

MAUZERIS[LT] likes this.
  5. Turk

Turk Alien

The laser scanner ran out of lasers half way through the scan.

I'd imagine it's mostly down to finding the right pack to release it in. They have a list of cars to release now. The packs so far have had a theme, so they have to find a theme to fit it into.

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The (I presume 2016 season) Audi R8 LMS is planned to release sometime early 2017 according to Marco:

Just not enough time to work on everything at once.

7. what about Ford GT gt3 and gallardo GT3 they were announced long time ago

MAUZERIS[LT], nfsw55 and xela1 like this.
  8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The 66-67 F1 Ferrari 312 was photo teased a while ago... :eek:

There seems to be a serious car log jam at the moment. With Silverstone 66 on the way Mog is desperate for more historic content to go with the L25, L49, GT40 and Alfa GTA. If Kunos wheel out another 201x supercar I'm going to projectile vomit over my monitor :p

Andy-R likes this.
  9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, if the Porsche trailer was anything to go by you might get a ~1920/30s GP car at some point. :p

Mogster likes this.
  10. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Is there still people thinking that Kunos listens to each and every one of us to decide when to release anything? Things will come when they come, no point flooding the forums with requests.

11. xela1

xela1 Racer

Hey girls and guys, Audi R8 LMS GT3 is the most succesfull GT car at the moment - It is a "must have". After all I'm Porsche fan living next to Stuttgart/Zuffenhausen and so on I bet 991 Gt3 will come over there next DLC.

12. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Most succesful is arguable, since with BoP success is more up to the teams and drivers. Porsche 991 GT3 R isn't confirmed so there's better things to put your money on. And "where xela1 lives" probably isn't in Kunos's list of criteria to determine what content to release.

13. mESCx

mESCx Simracer

Marko mentioned that because of big Porsche partnership other cars and manufacturers will have to wait... first of all they will release 3 Prosche packs, only after that we will see other scheduled cars to be released (personally i'm waiting for MC12 GT1)

xela1 likes this.
  14. xela1

xela1 Racer

Thx for responding! We'll c what's next, kunos never lead out a pack without an actual real racing-car. R8 or 991 GT3R could or should it be!

15. xela1

xela1 Racer

A cool era. Don't forget Ferrari 550 GT1