1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Who is in for a 20laps at Silverstone with 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Ciccina2016, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Hello Chaps

I hope I can post this in this section otherwise I do apologise.
    Who would like to run a 20 laps at Silverstone tonight at 19:00 UK time ?
    Car 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R
    Track Version GP
    Laps 20Laps
    Damage on
    Track Grip Fast
    Temperature 22C
    Console ps4
    Assist Realistic
    Qualifying 30 minutes

Please let me know

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is there two versjons of Silverstone in the game? Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay DSQ Bug at Silverstone May 12, 2022
    ACC Physics 2018 Silverstone Races Apr 30, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Silverstone | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 Challenge - 2:02.522 Mar 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBox Series X Career - Sim CTD after Silverstone 3h race Mar 10, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Two type of Silverstone in stats Dec 3, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [Old issue]Silverstone curbs overhaul Aug 29, 2021
    ACC Physics Strange behavior Silverstone off-track Aug 22, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Silverstone | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Jun 21, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Silverstone track bug - Not counting a lap during a race May 3, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - Silverstone - Hot Lap - Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:57.213 Apr 22, 2021
    ACC User Interface Silverstone mentioned as round 4 instead of round 3 in British GT championship Feb 27, 2021
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Silverstone shown as round 4 instead of round 3 in British GT championship Feb 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Some good setups for Porsche 911 on Silverstone (Race) 3 hours Feb 24, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Silverstone yellow flag error Feb 15, 2021

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Can't commit, but wouldn't a 1 make race with the 911 GT3 cup car make more sense? Anyhow I think it would be a good idea to set up a PS4 AC forum community.

4. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Lol, at least 1 replied :D:D Regarding the cup version has the limitation you cannot actually tweak the setup ...
    However given the fact that no one is interested I will play with AI :(

5. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

this is why its best to set up a community or join one. It's unlike a lot of people will check the forum before the date and time you set.

6. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

we could organize a Nürburgring Tourist event for this weekend actually. We could open a lobby and try some fast laps..
    Would you be in Pippo?

7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Sure. Pippo-10. Add me.

Ciccina2016 likes this.
  8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

hey @bradleyland would you be in for an private session at Nürburgring Tourist this weekend?
    @SlimCharles would be interested as well?

The idea is to add each other on PS4 and organize this event..

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Can't make it :( Sorry

10. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Hi I'm up for some private lobby racing if you want to set up a regular thing psn robqt. 8pm or later is better for me

11. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Thanks, let's see how this goes.
    I was thinking to Nurburgring tourist this saturday to start with but it depends how many are in. I will add you on PS4

12. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Ayo! I'll be around this weekend. I'm usually on in the morning between 10 AM and noon, and evenings around 5 PM (all times Eastern Time US). Lifestyle concerns mean I can't really do planned times, but if we're on around the same time, I always try to race with friends.

13. robbosr76

robbosr76 Gamer

Hi how's it going is there anything going on online today

14. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

As a perfect geek i am at cinema watching new star wars movie. I am in tonight or tomorrow all day :) , (Uk time)