1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Why not to start crowdfunding?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mymonaco, Dec 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mymonaco

mymonaco Rookie

Hi there! I would like to appeal to the Kunos guys. We all know how strong and solid is the simracing community, we all want to make our lovely sim better. And I believe that we can do it.

I know that everything takes time and costs. For example, the new car is a lot of people working time. Car modeling, physics, 3D, testing, design, etc. It's people's time spending which means money.

Or another example racing tracks:
    1. Rent a laserscan van
    2. Rent a racing track
    3. Tech people
    4. 3D & Visuals
    5. Sounds
    6. Testing
    etc.

Or another example, feature for an endurance races, when other drivers (not the one who is racing atm) can adjust the pitstop strategy (tyre pressures, fuel, damage, etc.) Do we want this update? Why not?!

So, why not to add a crowdfunding model? Where we (loyal simracers) can participate and make our game better together.

There are a lot of CF platforms where its possible to start a campaign, and there can be some benefits from Kunos for those who were participating in that campaign for example early access, special races or just simply thanks :)

I'm 100% sure this plan is achievable. And the moral side of this plan is awesome as well. Loyal fans of the sim are helping to make the game better and stronger together with Kunos team.

P/S Top streamers and top leagues will provide the promotion of these campaigns for sure.

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Server starts the post race countdown before the end of the race [insufficient race overtime set] Yesterday at 11:06 PM
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Kunos Server (ERROR - RESTART YOUR SERVER TO REGISTER WITH THE LOBBY) Friday at 10:57 PM
    ACC User Interface Adding the possibility to set a start + end for replays before saving Thursday at 3:31 PM
    Bug reports One lap down after starting from pit Jan 3, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal Error at the start. [Controller/wheel issue] Jan 3, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Ironman Racing League (3) new leagues starting 1-2021 Dec 31, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Starting procedure Dec 26, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crashes right at start [corrupted config file] Dec 16, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RRLeagues - New GT3 championship starts on 17th of January Dec 16, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Can I start ACC in SteamVR via a .bat command? Dec 14, 2020
    ACC User Interface How do I know where sectors start/finish? Dec 8, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Starting qualifying in a Quick Start multi player race? Dec 3, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 inputs start "flickering" when at very low speeds Nov 29, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes on startup even after today's hotfix 1.6.3 Nov 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting v1.6.2 Game now crashes on startup. [fixed by Steam game file verification] Nov 27, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.