1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic WHY THE ****

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Laurie Shepherdson, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we please have more variety in the online lobbies....I'm sick of seeing Redbull ring.

Why haven't we had black cat county?!

Why is that fancy Porsche hybrid mixed in with the gt2 cars?

Why aren't the gt4 cars together?

Why did you take out the Praga R1?

Why is Magione used so rarely?

Why haven't we been able to race with Cobra 427 S/C, P4/5 Competizione, SLS AMG, Exos T125, Evora GX, 2 Eleven GT4, Countach, Mustang 2015, F40, Corvette C7 Stingray, M235i Race Car, Z4 E89 35is, Sport Quattro S1..............etc

SlimCharles likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating is f****** awesome Nov 27, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Bull**** drive through Jun 17, 2019

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Why,
    Can't you simply state what you are up to?

4. Horus

Horus Alien

Why, oh why, oh why, oh why so many why's! Why don't you turn off the TV and do something more interesting instead?

Fat-Alfie, Stepy and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  5. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

A Lotus 2/11 lobby, or GT4 lobby at Magione would be awesome.

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Ever heard of WEC? I assume that's why.

SlimCharles and Horus like this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I really don't get it with those elite pc guy's :rolleyes:
    The guy is some what disappointed with how the online lobby races are at the moment , and immediately the GOLDEN boy's from PC Land are there
    to say why is to much why why not .
    Golden PC boy's please go back to your golden towers and leave the console guy's alone .

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Right. Won't help you again.

Horus and svenvangent like this.
  9. ...and why is there no Silvia?

10. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Why don't I think? Why do I write? Why do I whine? Why don't I just have some wine?

why? why? ...

Jebus and Horus like this.
  11. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Why couldn't you have used your brain and created a thread title that made sense, instead of a meaningless title that wasted my time? :rolleyes:

SlimCharles, Jebus, Nobby76 and 4 others like this.
  12. Jebus

Jebus Alien

WHY THE ****

Horus likes this.
  13. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Go select the track in the server filter and you'll get that desired track!

Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.