1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Working out what fuel is needed ?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Bibbles, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

How do you Endurance guys work out what fuel is needed ?

Not sure how the pc set up is but us console guys just have an orange fuel line , no lt marker so I can't work out what fuel to allow per lap .

And setup just shows 5-100 , is that meant to show how many laps , Lts , gallons what ?

Any help please guys .

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fuel consumption estimate has stopped working. Jan 8, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Pit Fuel Strategy Not Working Aug 9, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Working fuel app Aug 5, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lotus 2-11 fuel gauge not working Apr 18, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Camera Settings / Some settings not working Binding Apr 15, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Short Formation lap not working Nords Apr 10, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    General modding discussion "set observe" commands not working Mar 23, 2024
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Button "onClick" not working: solved Mar 20, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering not working CSL DD Feb 27, 2024
    ACC Tools Motec i2 Pro Math Equations not Working Dec 13, 2023
    ACC User Interface CTRL+Left/right for HUD moving stopped working Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Special events is working again Dec 6, 2023
    Bug reports Logitech G920 d-pad not working Nov 23, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Ubuntu not working Oct 8, 2023

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Cant you see how much fuel you have on the dash screen?

4. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

You can indeed the fuel guage is a great thing!!

Best to put in 10litres and see how many laps that will go when you're practicing before the race...well that's how I do it.
    I usually do full and empty test runs in practice to get a good setup/compromise for the race..

Would be nice to have full working motec like pcars had..average fuel consumption, tyre/brake heat etc... but we have what we have and it does the job.

5. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

No not in litres or gallons just an orange line , you can hardly be precise using that.

6. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

So ok I'll max the tank do one lap now how do I work out how many litres Im using per lap to inable me to ascertain how much I need to last for 40 lap with one pit stop allowed ?

Bearing in mind this is all standard stuff in racing game .

7. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

The PC version (can I call it the "full version" without getting slammed?) shows how much fuel you use per lap after two complete laps in practice or qualy and an estimate of how far you'll get on whatever you put in. On console you have to figure it out yourself.

And, remember to change fuel load before the end of qualifying or you'll start a 10 lap race with 5 (litres\gallons\whatevers) of fuel and have to pit (happened on my first online race).

I think this missing feature is reflective of inate limitations on console which is why we have sod all telemetry including tyre temps. Might be wrong but I can't believe it's missing for any other reason.

8. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

No put in 10 litres and drive until you run out. For example if you can do 3 laps before you run out you know that 10 litres will do 3 laps, so therefore 100 litres will do roughly 30 laps. So for your 40 lap race it would depend on when you wanted to pit.

I'd personally go as far as I could on first stint so full tank to start with and tyres to match the fuel distance pit around lap 28 or so and take about 40 litres of fuel depending on what's left in the tank when I pit..

Pcars is the only game I've played that's had fuel consumption readout on it,haven't played any f1 games so don't know about them but in granturismo games you barely even had working fuel gauges in most cars.

I agree 100% that these things would be nice but it's useable as it is too..

Bibbles likes this.
  9. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Yeah thats basically what im doing at the moment, would be nice though for a simple gauge that shows litres, or average laps per quantity in the pit menu. For a sim there's a lot of basic stuff missing imho.

Tomcul likes this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

[​IMG]

11. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

I can see how that would come in handy if for instance your driving say oh I don't know maybe that particular car , but what about all the cars that do not have that information panel?

EMW SMILER likes this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I thought u were talking about race cars when you used the word endurance :p

13. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Not sure if your being serious or not ?
    You realise any car can be involved in an endurance event right ?

Myself and a friend did a 6hr N/A event in Sweden driving a Alfa 156 , endurance is in relation to the lenth of the event not the class of car .

dnl likes this.