1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

You know you play to much assetto corsa when...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by [Old Men] Ngon, Apr 4, 2015.

1. witoldinho

witoldinho Racer

The hell all these women want actually?

I am with you with pressures in 1700kg estate. Diesel. And IMO it sure makes a difference.

2. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

You know you play too much Assetto Corsa...

...when they announce the song "Raise your glass" by Pink in the radio and you only understand "Race your class!"

...and then the song begins with "Right, right, turn off the lights!" and you see yourself in pole-position waiting for the start signal lights to vanish... :p:rolleyes:

3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

...you begin driving public roads looking for the apexes of corners
    ...you start smiling at hard accelerations and braking
    ...you frown at someone for criticizing your rough driver
    ...when you begin deliberately going over bumps to feel the car's suspension react
    ...you rev your engine more than normal
    ...you see an open stretch of road and feel tempted to push the speed limit
    ...you imagine other drivers like the traffic of slower cars on the Nurburgring

:D

Ozcanuck55 and er540 like this.
  4. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

...when you start a 'You know you play too much AC when' thread on the official forums.

5. letek

letek Gamer

An read everything in it an laugh

6. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

- You try to hook up your Logitech wheel to your Fiat cause the feedback from the current one "just doesnt feel right".

snyperal likes this.
  7. Delqvs

Delqvs Rookie

... you ask yourself "where were the yellow flags ?" when you see a road accident

tommi karsikas and Paul Haworth like this.
  8. Paul Haworth

Paul Haworth Racer

...you try to select 'back to pits' after destroying the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snyperal likes this.
  9. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Hardcore Simmer

.....you notice all the bugs and issues are tagged with [​IMG] (joke)

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  10. mms

mms Alien

When you tell your girlfriend that you're going to race tonight, and that the two laps will take about 20 minutes, to which she answers "oh, you're racing on Nordschleife" ;)

11. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Hardcore Simmer

you have your good lady finely tuned ! ;)

12. When you start making your own cars dream pack...

13. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

When you go to change gear and spray your windscreen!

snyperal, some1pl and UniqCorsa like this.
  14. TCLF

TCLF Alien

... when your girlfriend dreams about it (not kidding)

Rolf Kazamba, snyperal and Enforcer-J like this.
  15. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

when you get up at 3;30 am because that's when you internet is most stable.

Enforcer-J, mangal and A.r.e.s. like this.
  16. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

When you call your cat Michael hornbuckle

Rolf Kazamba, snyperal and Enforcer-J like this.
  17. Enforcer-J

Enforcer-J Racer

I want to go out and buy a cat just so I can call it Michael Hornbuckle!

snyperal likes this.
  18. mms

mms Alien

Umm, nope, that's not when you play too much AC, that's when you hang around these forums too much instead of playing AC :eek:

Cote Dazur and Enforcer-J like this.
  19. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

You wonder why the DRS button on your car doesn't respond.

You watch your rear view mirrors every time you have to slow down for a corner or traffic light, preparing for the impact of the AI opponents.

You wonder if the navigation screen is broken on your car, as it doesn't display the red "AC" logo.

You don't use your windscreen wipers any longer as they are not implemented yet.

After parking your car in the parking lot you don't exit your car. You try to hit "Esc" and search for the "back to garage button".

Rolf Kazamba likes this.
  20. Jenna Tailya

Jenna Tailya Gamer

When you Son says' "Mum you do realise they have speed limits for a reason, and I thing I hear a Siren"o_O