1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your prediction for the big announcement dec 31st

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by arthur666, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

This is pure tactics see you on Christmas 2015 :D;)

yusupov likes this.
  2. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

hahahah yes that would be annoying on nordschleife, surely it can be implemented a way that doesnt cause lag though, i mean each unique car takes way less than a second to load when you first join the track, surely when someone joins loading their model could be given the lowest possible cpu priority or something. i guess its just another of the other compromises made for low end pcs

3. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

In GTR2 it was so, that when one has joined only the car was loaded without textures.

So the car was white and as soon as they came into the pits the car was fully loaded.

Nevertheless, there was thus lags because the data between server and client had to be adjusted and the car had to be loaded by the client alone

Niki Đaković and ears1991 like this.
  4. And this day gets even better....there is an interview with Marco at IGN where he states that Steam Workshop integration is planned for this Spring and I believe he drops a mini bombshell in the fact that Brands Hatch has been signed. And oh yeah, it was just announced (in the sound modding section of all things) that the great DRM mod is on its way to AC.

So after all that, (and Lambo) are there still guys somehow disappointed, because if so, you guys need mental help. Seriously.

5. A bad attitude is what it is, stop act like a victim now.. call them fanboys if you want and that makes you happy, no problem for me; but, hey, they simply didn't insult you ;)
    That said, goodbye and wish you a happy new year without ac's forum :rolleyes:
    Spending you time trying to grow up a little, in the meantime, wan't be a bad idea imo ;)

ekosan and Madsen like this.
  6. yusupov

yusupov Alien

brands hatch...at least their lazy asses are finally getting off the continent. maybe in 2018 we will even get a non-european track, who knows...flagsmumblemumbleweathergrumblegrumblesobincerealmumblemumble

7. Epocx

Epocx Alien

So the missing Ruf RT35 does nothing for you?

Overall good news, yes.
    source on that interview?

nate and Niki Đaković like this.
  8. Blame

Blame Alien

Oh and you definetly must be the most positive and mature person to reply to every personal opinion comment on these forums, instead of moving on and dealing with your own opinions, you're just pathetic.
    Saying exactly the same thing as everyone else, little parrot. Don't bother replying, you're in the same list as your 42 year old mature American friend, the list where I can't see you.

9. yusupov

yusupov Alien

sorry, i guess i misseed something -- how is it 'missing'? where is it missing from? obviously not from an advertisement about lamborghini cars.

10. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Why do so many complain about European racetracks ?
    I know a few American tracks would also be awesome, but Kunos Simulazioni is a European company.

As always in life you can not please everyone

11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Oh, didn't know that :D Anyway exciting news, I love Lamborghinis. Probably the first car I would get would be one, if I would get filthy rich :D

12. yusupov

yusupov Alien

i am purely joking, i have no doubt they will come in time :D. and even if not, the modders will step up.

this is ofc fantastic news & very exciting. if people cant see that this is great news (i dont care if they dont personally care for lamborghini) theyre either not thinking very much or cant think very well.

13. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

First of all have to buy the DLC so Kunos can afford the trip to America :p :D

arthur666 likes this.
  14. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

IGN interview Marco mentions

Barcelona, Zandvoort and Brands Hatch

I wonder if that will be ready for 2015.

poet likes this.
  15. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

Brands

Did you say Brands?

proof!

richard thompson likes this.
  16. Fahim

Fahim Racer

BARCELONA.!!!

*opens mouth like a dog , tongue out, all drool dripping out*

17. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

And I'm the immature one? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

That's amazing news. Dang.

18. :eek: Lamborghini licence: Absolutely utterly positively fantastic news.
    I don't even care how anybody else feels about it, Kunos knows how to knock my socks off.

Thank you Kunos!!! ;)

19. Hachiroku_88PL

Hachiroku_88PL Hardcore Simmer

I can't remember where and when I have offended you, and even more I don't understand why are you offending people (including me) that have other opinion than yours. Isn't that a right, to have an opionion here? Can you explain that?

ra1mond and LTC Mike (40plus) like this.