1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Zandvoort is part of the free bonus pack, dream pack 2 will have circuit of catalunya. confirmed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Well that's why it's worth telling you, so you know it comes out wrong if you're not aiming for that tone...

William Sebastian likes this.
  2. tnx for that, but as i say it will always come to how you recieve it too.
    Cheers

bigbawmcgraw and kro like this.
  3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Yep also hope some configurations and older layouts, like the one from the 90s :)

The exige v6cupR is paddle shift.

4. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

I remember years ago when the Red Bull site claimed Pikes Peak was coming to GT 5, they even showed them playing it. It was later edited out.

But this article is referencing stuff we know and has many quotes so it's highly likely this is quite accurate.

5. Yeah, great! Free stuff, just what we needed boys!!!! Freaking free quality tracks and cars when they should be fixing the godda...

Oh man, if you just could see how retarded you look with this kind of posts we wouldn't have even one! :D

Again... 2 different and independent dev teams, 2 different focus, and they don't interfere with each other progress.

Just go *ing fishing and practice some *ing patience you *ing imediatist bstards. :D

Cuba likes this.
  6. I only hope no one that is responsible for the bug fixing, or AI and MP developing reada this Forum...

Just imagine you hearing this shi* everyday while working for these moaning bastards till the day you finish your work. I would just delay the hell of it on purpose hahahaha...

You whiners should thank everyday i'm not part of the team.

Cuba, snyperal, fr13del and 3 others like this.
  7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

It was coming then there were problems with the contract so it had to be scrapped. GT4 had a lot more dropped content however

Lawndart likes this.
  8. I'm sure they're ecstatic.

SvenUilhoorn and kro like this.
  9. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I would think that it would be more than one circuit for a DLC pack, assuming it was the same price as the first. The Nordschliefe is like three tracks in one, so I would be surprised if there wasn't more than 1 circuit included.

10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

That would be nice but unfortunately I can't see it.

Zandvoort, Barca and Brands are the only 3 tracks revealed so far. The tracks seem to take a long time to produce. I get the feeling Si3v had been working on the Nords for quite a while before the public announcement.

11. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

Probably depends if they can get Brands done by then (I wish) :)

I think (like a lot of people) they well undersold themselves on the first DP. If they simply go with Barca GP, National and one or more of the previous layouts, and a handful of cars, I wouldn`t be surprised if they sold DP2 for a little less than the last one to everyone`s surprise (again).

I`m assuming they`ll be keeping the classic Silverstone and Monza for a historic DP when they come up with all the other friends for the GTA.

12. I am not so sure that there will be an exclusively historic DLC pack. I think it makes more sense for Kunos to include as much variety as possible in each DLC release, otherwise anyone that isn't interested in classic cars or historic tracks will simply not purchase it.

Simon Roberts, Mogster and Quffy like this.
  13. Please barca is not barcelona and even less it is the track
    Barca is written Barça and it is only for the football team.
    For the city you could say Barna

mangal likes this.
  14. flyingpig

It`s called wishful thinking, Mogget :)

Indeed. Next time, Albert ;)

15. Hmm, you called me Mogget. Do I know you by a different name elsewhere?

16. flyingpig

unseen from GTLW :)

17. Ah, one of the P&G3 rock stars. So when are we getting that Lotus Cortina in AC then? ;)

18. dev.pilot

dev.pilot Rookie

Probably you are right. But look at Raceroom Group 5 Pack. Very appealing, dont you think? In fact, I am reluctanting to buy it. I i dont want support their business model. Paying for skins, common !?
    Just dont know how much time will take to myself forfeit ideology and throw my money. Maybe two days

19. Gert De Preter

Gert De Preter Simracer

I'm very jealous of some cars and their great sounds from R3E. Group 5 is my all time favorite racing series. BMW M1 also would be a wonderful addon for AC. The BMW 635csi is lovely too.
    But still, for me, the physics lack some detail and depth like in AC. Not a big fan of the business model either, however, future will tell what is most viable. Cheap and free addons or paying for car packs.

I wish all racing sims/games best of luck, but for me there comes a moment I'll have to choose, that's a luxury we havent' had in years. If you would like all racing sims on the market with their respective car and tracks that's gonna cost you quite some money. Luckily my track time is still rather limited.

20. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I can't wait to race the SLS GT3 at Zandvoort and replicate my favorite race-media.tv videos :D