1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The OLD one SUGGESTIONS / IDEAS thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by survivor91, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh, sorry... :D
    where can i read about the changes made this morning?

2. StevieThomas

StevieThomas Rookie

Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\changelog.txt

3. thanks!

so, i change my suggestion to "make this info less hidden" :p

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  4. Gavin

Gavin Rookie

I found the seat moving app, thank you very much for posting the enabling method PaulieGTR . It is called Onboard settings for those who haven't found it yet. These dev apps should really be enabled by default I think.

5. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

I would like to see an App for tire Temps, Pressures, and wear (how much tire is left), as well as brake bias as a ratio front to rear

6. spaRTan

spaRTan Rookie

7. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

8. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Could we have the gear change settings available after selecting the car and on track.
    I use paddle shift for the Ferrari, BMW etc, but H shifter for cars with H box but I have to come out of the track and go to options to change the gear settings.

Tiago Fortuna likes this.
  9. $in[laIR

$in[laIR Rookie

Driver Change

It may have not the highest priority, but the ability to change the driver while at pitstop would be awesome.
    F.e. doing a 6h race and i wan´t to share my cockpit with a friend who is in a different location. (I´m @ home, Friend is anywhere else)
    We both could build a kind of "Driver Team" and if it goes to the pit´s we simply change the active driver while doing our pitstop.
    So we both can do the Stints.
    That would make long-term racing possible.

10. crimespree

crimespree Racer

This is already in the game. Turning a 900 degree wheel in the Tatuus will only turn the wheel as far as it can go, the the rest doesn't matter. It's only about maybe 400 degrees at most in that car.

11. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

snip...
    +1

Battery.
    Fuel Pumps.
    Race position.
    Status.
    Pit Related Controls.

Hopefully, this will all come at a later date.
    No hurry though, there's more important things right now.:)

12. PLease, in the next update change this options for default
    Allow tyres out=-1 and dev app=1
    I found it more frustrating when in practice for the first time to have to slow down/have a penalty, than spending 30 mins to try to start the car like in NKpro. i would rather try to start the car than this.
    think of the first timers, they need to go somewhere in the disk, to change value in a file, -a instead of 2, etc. it's not documented, you just need to browse around the forums.
    Maybe it's just me, but it's my opinion, thanks

13. petesky

petesky Simracer

I suggest a car pack of the entire grid of 1967 F1. I'll gladly pay another $40!
    More Mercedes cars will be nice too :) but please have something more besides the 190e evo, every game have that car.
    Pack of every Ferrari ever made.

14. otirc

otirc Rookie

Triple Screen with monitors of different size: it works very well, but since my side monitors are smaller, the computer needs to render a 5760*1080 image but I only see 1360*776+1920*1080+1360*776. SoftTh has an option to just render the part of the image that we actually see. It would be great to have something similar, at least render only 4640*1080 instead of 5760*1080.
    (At the moment I have 60+ FPS, but I need to have a few more for when AI arrive :) )

15. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

snip...
    Absolutely.!! GPL HD

Even if you had to use fictional manufacturers names for the unobtainable.;)

16. Would make a very fine simulator even better :)

paulieGTR likes this.
  17. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

mhhh, it should already work automatically in that way.... if you enable the use of H shifter, it will be automatically used by H shifter cars, but not from others. For example if the option "use H shifter" is checked in configuiration, Tatuus (not really paddle shift, but "sequential"gear lever) and 458 are working with paddle shift, Elise SC. Lotus 49 with H shifter...

I'm not on the game PC at the moment, I'll check again, but I'm almost sure it' working in that way.

18. l2l

l2l Gamer

1) External point of view: a lot of people don't like the effect of "sliding" in corners, I think a firmer and more classic POV can be better cause this one is very deceptive in some situations.
    2) Classic time attack mode, with fixed fuel and fixed tires, to have a classic time attack play with permanent overall conditions
    3) It's ok to have 50km/h penalty in lot of game types (you can't cut...you need to drive on tarmac in time attack, race ecc.... you can do what you want in practice)
    4) RPM/gear app need to be different for different cars
    5) Apps resizable
    6) External camera zoom in zoom out

This all is in my honest opinion, I just hope to be useful.

Good job kunos-guys (Complimenti davvero ragazzi, continuate così!)

19. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

In options>controllers I have 3 configurations; Paddle shift, H box and Sequential (my own titles configured for my G25) and I have to select one before I start practice/time attack etc or it defaults to the last configuration used.
    It's no big deal but quite annoying when I'm just about to leave the pits and I realise I need to exit to the main menu then options>controllers to select the right gear shifter then go back to the pits....etc.
    I just thought when in the pits there could be a shortcut to the gear shifter selection screen or automatically select the correct shifter or even allow you to assign the configured shifter to each car.

20. Derek Speare

Derek Speare Gamer

I am requesting that the manner, means and organization of user suggestions, ideas, optimizations and so forth be cataloged in such a way as to facilitate quick and efficient access by the development staff. I am sure KS are quite pressed for time and want to be able to receive the information we post to this thread in an expedient and efficient manner.

Organizing the various ideas presented so far and henceforth into relevant categories, sub categories and topics into one central location would allow KS and anyone else the ability to see what's been suggested. Think of this like a "Master List" of ideas intelligently categorized for ease of reading. Heretofore we are reading posts, and while doing the job wanted, quite possibly there exists a better way to summarize all of the ideas into one register so KS and we may quickly access it.

the_prodigy and spaRTan like this.