1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The OLD one SUGGESTIONS / IDEAS thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by survivor91, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. survivor91

survivor91 Gamer

Hello everyone, I found that you can add your own MP3 songs and listen to them while driving, ideal when you do not want to push to the maximum. :)

When a song ends, however, does not pass to the next, I have to manually select the button to skip to the next song and this is annoying. We would also like an option to raise and lower the volume of the songs because otherwise no longer able to hear the sound of the engine. I therefore ask you to add these features also because I think that will please many.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Gold medal endurance races Mar 25, 2024
    ACC General Discussions search ingame livery folder Feb 2, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Empty Ferrari Esports Folders Messing up Brand page Mar 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions graphics old assetto corsa Mar 13, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Transferring from old PC to new PC Feb 25, 2023
    General modding discussion CREATED old race track in south in Duppigheim ( france ) Feb 18, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager - Turn Signals Hold/Toggle Jan 29, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Gold licence and points Nov 15, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Untold Games Kunos ,You can't play online, what happens? Aug 27, 2022
    ACC Physics AI in “Old” Porsche Cup car at Mt Panorama. Please help. Aug 25, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Returning the old competition Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Gold licence not updated Jun 12, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Two acount on the same PC ,bug [Both accounts used same profile and config folder] May 21, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting FATAL ERROR LINE 95 [Win Defender interfering with config folder] May 9, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting game crash after race finish [OneDrive interfering w/ config folder - resolved by disabling] May 7, 2022

3. Giovanni Romagnoli

Giovanni Romagnoli Yes, that's a Transformer Camaro

Yes, that will be implemented!
    thanks for the feedback

xSYOx and Andreas Knöpke like this.
  4. El Toro Loco

El Toro Loco Rookie

Also would be good to be able to stream stations from the web .

Thanks

A. Gamberini likes this.
  5. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Didn't know where to post this as there is no suggestion thread for the beta.... so maybe start one here ?

After playing the (amazing) 0.1 beta I have a few suggestions...

1) Silly thing but, when you change on-board cameras, do you think we can have the 'bonnet' view coming after the cockpit view and not the 'chase' cam which currently follows cockpit view ? Doesn't make sense the chase-cam being there as the other 2 are legitimate drive-able views.

2) Penalty system is very annoying. Fair enough for Time Trial and online etc. But for free offline Practice ?
    If I can't upload my laps afterwards or they don't go to a leaderboard then let me disable the penalty system. It's only an annoyance for me if I'm in Single-player mode.
    If laps can be uploaded after then simply, put a small message up on top of the screen saying 'Invalid lap' and then when you choose which lap to upload (if you can indeed do that), then mark the invalid ones in red and don't allow them to be uploaded.
    This 50kph or 5s thing is not sim-like to me.

3) A nice touch would also be Apps layout user presets :)

4) Ability to select/arrange, or at least hide/unhide Apps on-screen in 'pause' mode. Pleez

xSYOx likes this.
  6. Tiago Fortuna

Tiago Fortuna Simracer

Ability to change windows defau.t resolution when starting AC. I work with 1920x1080 but have to change it in windows first before starting AC to use triple screen.

Sent from my bq Edison using Tapatalk

7. t0tcotunjo2

t0tcotunjo2 Gamer

I found this on Steam forums and this guy is so right that he can't be more right then he is.

"The cars handle like there gliding arround i think thats due to the camera not actually tracking the car the car 100% it for me any way feels like its making the car look like its gliding around the corners rather than it being stuck to the track."

"The view is the same for me its because the camera isnt stuck to the back of the car if you like the car is able to move arround in your view you have witch for me makes it looks like its constantly sliding or gliding arround the corners"

It's the same thing as nfs shift & 2 used in their games and that cam is for no reason popular to most of people who develop racing games.

What that camera do is that turn your car into ship. You can't feel entering the corners and going out. The feeling with fixed camera is awesome and. I don't know is it possible but implementing "fixed camera" in options would be great.

Don't get me wrong, AC cam is great, but only for making videos or for person who doesn't drive and only watching, but for driving it is not. Sometimes i drive with cockpit and sometimes i want to see all car.

8. Si3v

Si3v Graphic Lead Artist Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thanks for the feedback

9. TecnoFormula1

TecnoFormula1 Rookie

I generally very much like keeping the driver arms ON in racing sims, but I find I'm forced to turn them off in AC, as they are too distracting.

- my biggest animation gripe is with the cars that use a H-pattern of stick sequental - the way the animated driver removes his hand from the wheel in preparation for the upshift premetively. It is visually extremely distracting to see him reaching for the shifter immediately before I make my own movement.

-Also on the cars with high rotation wheels, the hand over hand movement is bit bizzare - particually when the driver appears to be holding the wheel with an open palm ...

10. phil

phil Alien

Hi everyone,

a suggestion . I think the bumper position view on the 458 is too high.

;)

11. astrolunaire

astrolunaire Rookie

Hello,

(I'm French, so sorry for my poor English)

So, this a simple idea i have from a long time about all Cars games, everytime when I take my real Car in life and use it i'm thinking about this reflection i see all the time on my windshield, and I realise there is no cars games using this to improve the realistic of their games.

I think there is some reasons why devellopers are not using this "reflection" inside the car cockpit but only outside:

-They think this will decrase the quality of the gameplay
    -They think its useless, and player don't care
    -They use image from cars taken by Photographers with a camera using polarized filters, so there is no reflection

But what I think is, In real life if you don't use polarized glasses, you have these reflection on your windshields, and i would love to get this "dynamic" effect on a car race, i really think this could imrpove a lot the realism of the game.

Did annyone alses think same as me?
    What do you think about this?
    I think it could be a good idea to give a try to setup this type of dynamic realistic reflection, don't it?

Thanks for your attention.

Here, this is what we have in game (No reflection at all inside the Windshield)

[​IMG]

And here some real life exemple of what i mean by "Windshields Reflection"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. astrolunaire

astrolunaire Rookie

Another photo where we see alot the reflection in windshield:

[​IMG]

Leemstradamus and xSYOx like this.
  13. Petererer

Petererer Rookie

This is actually already implemented, just not with quite that much contrast. Also, set the session or early morning or afternoon and drive into the sun, and you'll see the screen is also quite realistically unclean too.

14. Jux

Jux Rookie

This is a feature suggestion, but I think it is already in you TODO list, but just in case. It would be cool, if the game would provide wheel settings automatically for each vehicle. For example it is inconvenient to go to wheel configuration each time you change a car to set the rotation degree for example. I wish if there were a chackbox for using the car's default settings. That way for formula car, the wheel would be 200 deg. and road car 900 deg. or something - so the wheel degree would match that is shown on the game.

15. Sidfire

Sidfire Gamer

what petererer said... try racing Monza at 8am :)

16. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

As title says, please write here everything not related to issues and support in general. Help us to keep the forum clean.

17. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Merging threads...

18. El Toro Loco

El Toro Loco Rookie

I would like to see and feel flat spots due to break lock ups,

and the tread pattern fade away as the tires get used up on the open wheel cars.

19. Separate cluch use from seq/H-patern gears. Unfortunatly I don't have an H-patern gear box but like many other simracers I have a side seq shift with which liked to use the clutch. If I could use cluch with it as we can with H gears at least it would be a little more real.
    And what about GT cars with out auto-blip and auto-lift or power shift? If I remember right real BMW M3 GT should require cluch for downshift aswell heel-toe. Mine at Asseto Corsa doesn't require any.
    I was counting on Asseto to have a real drive style for this GTs like BMW and 458GT2.

Hyji likes this.
  20. Acestumacher

Acestumacher Hardcore Simmer

Could we have at least one AI driver added to the next update please if possible?

Also a "sticky" thread started for people to upload any car skins they have painted?.

21. moscax

moscax Gamer

Please add a button to look back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.