1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.5 Update is out!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by VTX, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

@liakjim ..your voice was heard after all. Stefano is all electric guitar but he has a mandolin on the inside:D

Baikal and liakjim like this.
  2. Stereo

Stereo Alien

http://whatpulse.org/Stereo
    I'm on #2 - both $10 cheapy keyboards, the first one didn't die but I needed a 2nd keyboard temporarily and ended up sticking with the new one since it's quieter. I wear out mice a lot quicker (4th one over the same period, and it's looking tired, previous 3 all stopped working). Probably cause left click gets way more use than any single letter.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  3. Baikal

Baikal Simracer

Yes, but in same time, the millions of background voices of AC MP community was like a Sword of Damocles above Stefano's head :D
    Let's guys hope that 1.5.5 will be awesome :)

deni80s likes this.
  4. oh dear.. I fear I won't be able to make it through the day after this heart breaking news. It was nice to know you all chaps.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  5. See, why you always respond like this?

First you are making updates to multiplayer and then after someone tells you that one of the biggest race sim portals is not going to do any season in AC because whatever reason, you just act like you were told that there were bananas discovered on pluto.

How about just saying you don give a f*ck in a way that does not sound like it is comming from 5 years old kid?

I'm not saying that now you should make AC how RD guys like it because someone on forum is bragging about it, but maybe there is a better (more adult) way of saying "No"

6. it's the code frenzy adrenaline that hits me in the morning aided by Dutch coffee.. :)

My comment is just an expansion of the motto: "Play or don't play".. but a league that *****es they won't play a game because they'll have to sacrifice one slot for the broadcast is not something I can take seriously... it's better to have a laugh than getting angry about it.. how they say? First World Problems neh?

should not take my comments too seriously.. perhaps one of these days I'll get on and code a PROPER spectator mode.. just to have the pleasure to discover what's the next big show stopper :D

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

8. Thumbs up for spec mode

9. VTX

VTX Gamer

Good news for us as we're running Leagues as well! Thumbs up as well :)

10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Dont forget that he didnt made any promises but it was a perhaps, so its not getting a riot in case this not getting implemented :p

11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I just got a update
    i appreciate the updates but dont you never need a break?

patrod and Nahkamarakatti like this.
  12. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Gives you an idea that for us is not just job but a passion... and also an idea of why sometimes we might lose our calm. Italians... Greeks... yeah you get the point :p :D

13. F3R

F3R Rookie

We understand you all Aris! See me here trying to keep it clean hehe -> http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...aggerated-collisions.31029/page-2#post-663197
    As I said, we all love AC and want it to be better and better :)
    Your work is very much appreciated!!

deni80s likes this.
  14. New collisions are badass. Trust. In. Kunos.

TDS, dnl and F3R like this.
  15. Great news and many THANKS to KUNOS !!! I'll test the MP improvements ASAP :)

16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Why do I have the feeling that the MR thread will explode soon?

sacredaardvark, TDS, Glaurung and 4 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. Just smash some dinner plates. You'll be fine. :D

19. norbs

norbs Alien

Well, someone asked for some corner names for BCC. So I did the long course. (all are attached)

You are the calm one. ;)

[SECTION_0]
    IN=0.020
    OUT=0.080
    TEXT=Stefano's Rage

:D

Attached Files:

20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

whenever i read this it reminds me of Boxer in Animal Farm :p