1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMMUNITY BLOG - Assetto Corsa Wins GOTY Award, Porsche Pack Vol.2, The Red Pack & Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 16, 2016.

1. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I disagree, word gets around fast in the sim racing community, and once people start posting about how great a difference Custom Lobbies and whatever else Kunos might add have made to the game, people will come flooding back.
    It will happen.

2. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

A lot of our racing community (MRC) are picking up the game again .
    Since the recent updates and news , we are beginning to coax players back ....the custom lobbies will bring them flooding back as long as we can fully organize races with cars , tracks , qualifying lengths , race length and the multitude of other things we have come accustomed to on a certain other project sim .
    As it stands now it's a fantastic game , but no good to take seriously and run races on .
    I really hope race replays will be included as it's our main tool for stewards .
    If it's not brought in soon with fully custom lobbies , I think GT sport may stop us racing Assetto for league racing and that would be a massive shame as it's a fantastic sim .....just as it is though, it's just that and that only . so many idiots on track it's impossible to take seriously.
    bring it on Assetto o_O;):D:cool:

3. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I'll gladly sign up for your league along with all of my racing buddies, they're involved in one on PCars at the moment and they love it.
    I'd rather do it on AC once we have the capability for it.

I think we should start a thread to list the features and options we'd like to have in our Custom Lobbies. It couldn't hurt.

Pleite and paul_wev like this.
  4. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

That's a good idea! Please, do us a favour and start this thread. This way, there could be no mistake as to what these lobbies should be like, so that most of us would be pleased when they come out.

TitzonToast likes this.
  5. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Pleite likes this.
  6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

whats going on with your servers
    ive just been online to try and organise a race tonight with a few friends on the german series servers at nurburgring and imola and theres no alfa romeo 155 gti ti v6 and there was a few weeks ago ?
    the online side of this game is very bizare too many servers for one track

Maxx69 likes this.
  7. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

feel free to sign up we have a good bunch of friendly clean racing guys .

http://marmiteracingcommunity.enjin.com/forum

you'd be more than welcome

TitzonToast likes this.
  8. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

feel free to sign up we have a good bunch of friendly clean racing guys .:D

http://marmiteracingcommunity.enjin.com/forum

you'd be more than welcome :)

9. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

twice is nice .....but once is enough:D

TitzonToast likes this.
  10. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Qualifying is way too short also , I mean 1 min qualifying is ridiculous

DUNKY- DOPEUS and paul_wev like this.
  11. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

bring a porsche pack out that you can only race the RSR 30 online on one track with over 20 servers
    wheres the logic in that

Astral_Magi and Maxx69 like this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

What do you mean? :/

13. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

limited online play
    all the servers are either nurburgring gp , nordesliefe , or vallylunga , silverstone
    wheres barcalona , brands hatch , mugelo etc
    its dieing on its arse

Astral_Magi and Maxx69 like this.
  14. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

The multiplayer update can't come fast enough, as it is it's just rubbish.

Maxx69 likes this.
  15. StruckyLike

StruckyLike Rookie

I don't know... not taking months to release a DLC that has been on the PC version for ages and way before the actual console release altogether? Updates not taking a whole month to be released on X1 after PS4? I don't think you know what an API even is. Aside from that it does not explain months of delays.
    Not sure how else to explain how I feel buying a season pass which is obviously _time limited_ and getting so little in return over the course of 6 months... I don't give a crap about a couple of ****ty Japanese cars when the game is very low on content to begin with and there is basically no proper multiplayer.
    Meanwhile people keep kissing *** because of "oh they're just a small team" and more crap like that.
    They took on more then they could take on making the console version a money grab that is basically dead and buried as far as multiplayer goes.
    This sim was rushed and if people keep on making excuses for them be my guest, but this has been the last time I spend money on Kunos.

Astral_Magi likes this.
  16. yes i do know what an API is... the fact that the xbox update came after the ps4 was down to MS. It takes time to port the dlc from pc to console.

17. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

in all fairness , it's not at all well organized and all dlc content should be released at the same time on all platforms . If that means holding off release until console is ready ....so be it and maybe it's time to considering hiring some new staff ????

18. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

I don't think it makes sense holding things off until releses are ready for console. Each platform has got its own beaurocracy to go through and that must be taken into account. Probably that's got nothing to do with staff size either since it was the same with PCars, meaning that PC was always the first to have their DLCs.

I understand it's a bit frustrating having to wait, as I'm also a console player. But it's pointless and selfish having others wait just for that bit of frustration, which isn't all that hard to overcome considering there's already plenty of good content we can make use of while we wait.

My opinion is that the important is knowing we're going to get the DLC; if that takes one month or so longer, that just doesn't matter to me.

19. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

so you wouldn't mind waiting as there's plenty of good content already ?
    Far more playable content on PC yes , I give you that ....on console it's lack of content is a joke . I can wait for dlc as there's plenty of cars and tracks you can't race online .....sorry I mean attempt to race against a bunch of randoms in lobbies that are repeated over and over .
    The lobbies are a joke , the track and car rotation is nonexistent .
    there is so much missing from the console game , yes I can wait for some dlc ....as project cars is far superior for online racing and I can race what and wherever I like

20. Busu

Busu Rookie

Hey Assetto Corsa!

I have one question. It is conceivable that in the future will support the game with the HUD Dash (Android or iOS/Tablet) application via PlayStation 4? :)

[​IMG]