1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How far have you managed to get?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by leon_90, Mar 15, 2017.

1. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

Hi lads,

I feel pretty curious: how many achievements (Steam, PS4, XOne) have you got so far?
    I got 420 for now. Considering that I play, and always played, with a pad (no assists whatsoever apart from 25% stability aid for fine control, especially with very powerful cars like the 917/30) I feel pretty proud of myself, I must admit :D However, I really struggle with the hotlap ones with road cars and the racing ones above high level.

[​IMG]

I really like doing these special events. They let you drive all sort of cars and since you really have to put up a fight to get the top tier, you get to master all kind of techniques and methods and driving styles. Each and every car has a particular way to get the best results with it. It's very nice. Might like if also the career (which do really need a revamp by the way) would get some achievements too.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ai car blurry at far distance Mar 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting AI cars are blurry at far distance Mar 1, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Blurred/Ghosted far distance car textures Dec 3, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Dlss 2.3.9 is the best experience so far [Not recommended] Apr 15, 2022
    XBox One Discussions Xbox one "Dev Error 6034" in Call of Duty Modern warfare Sep 8, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality VR Settings I've found acceptable so far Jul 9, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Create achievements for players like what we have in COD Modern Warfare May 24, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [improving] focus area and far size Dec 30, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions [PS4] Impossibile far funzionare Multiplayer Jun 29, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Menu too far away. Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars No sparks seen so far Jun 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Out of Video memory or whatever |GTX1060 6GB has plenty of memory as far as I can see| May 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How to farm SA Apr 24, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.1.2] Nurburgring Overhead Signs - Near/Far Transition Nov 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions AI is far better at Brands Hatch Sep 18, 2019

3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I managed to get a whooping 11 out of 589, and I'm proud of every single one. :D

Well, I just pick what I want to drive, just to cruise, practice or hotlap and on the other hand I race online.
    Before I raced online I did some offline racing and track days, but there I also picked what I licked and not what the challenges/career selected for me.

4. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

@Schnipp you should try to do some ;) they are very good to hone your driving technique, plus they let you enjoy more profoundly the vast car list avalaible. Put it this way, they make your economic investment into the game and it's DLCs more worthy

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

My online racing hones my skills and techniques with different cars.

What I rarely drive are the hypercars, GT2/3 and modern open wheelers.

6. Stereo

Stereo Alien

I have 34, I just don't find the achievement ui ingame appealing. Usually I glance at the first couple pages, find I've done most of them I want to do and stop. Maybe if when I picked a car/track it'd tell me "6 race achievements + 3 time trial achievements still to unlock with this car" or something then I'd try to do them.

leon_90 likes this.
  7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

When I saw an achievement for going 100kmh lol I noticed how useless they all are, I haven't even checked but I got a few in the pre release before MP possibly as there wasn't much to do then. Since I have little to no interest in them, I see how some find it appealing but for me simply improving my own times and racing better is all that I base my achievements on.

Phil64, Nahkamarakatti and Schnipp like this.
  8. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

The fact that there is a 100 km/h achievement doesn't mean that they are all stupid.. They are a very good exercise instead, to test how much you can push a car and learn it's tricks. Being every car different, you may understand how interesting it gets

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    Trezoitao38 likes this.
  9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

leon_90 likes this.
  10. Blizzier

Blizzier Racer

147, but only because I didn't even look what they means and also particular races in special events are just too much for my computer in term of fps.

leon_90 likes this.
  11. _Fulgore_

_Fulgore_ Racer

16 i got after all the years of ac lol :D

leon_90 likes this.
  12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

187 of 589. I feel like every patch it's getting harder and harder to do the special events. maybe I'm just not good enough. :p

Octane and leon_90 like this.
  13. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

They actually reset most of them after last update, as they had never been updated for ages. But I see your point, they are very hard as new ones come out :confused:

14. BigFW

BigFW Racer

Hmm, I've never paid attention to the Steam achievements (for any game). Will have a look next time I'm on. I enjoyed some of the special events when I first started playing (Dec2016) but drifted off them when starting to play online. Think it may be a time for a revisit. Thanks for the reminder :)

leon_90 likes this.
  15. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

The only achievement I want to unlock when driving is timetravel, everything else is irrelevant :p .

leon_90 likes this.
  16. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I have 22 and was just about to post something similar.

At least we should be able to search for car/track, but yes having them flagged in the car/track selection screen would be even better.

leon_90 likes this.
  17. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

420 ? Thats the number.

I'm somewhere around 50% but have stopped doing them often because of modding and online racing, but achievements were best thing for single player for a long time.

I actually just wanted to say that I can't stop looking at your signature, thats like ultimate wishlist in one gif lol

leon_90 likes this.
  18. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

:D:D Thanks! Let's hope that at least the car finds it's way in the next DLC :rolleyes: who knows

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  19. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Agree with M'2, great sig Leon :)

Didn't Derek Bell drive the Ferrari during filming for "Le Mans?" I wonder if that's him?

leon_90 likes this.
  20. 226/589 on PC version. Alltho most of them are way too easy, sometimes they're still a fun challenge.
    I've encountered "challenges", even very new ones added with the Porsche DLC pack, where I get the time on the freaking sighter lap lol

Schnipp likes this.
  21. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

32 out of 589 after 335 hours played.

I really just dont care about them.