1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #43 - Moving in the shadow

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1:49.157 PS4 [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

eclipsee, Julian2711, MrDeap and 7 others like this.
  2. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

You guys are now making me feel old! My father was into the The World at War TV series https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_at_War (1973–74 but a few years later for us in South Africa) and of course TV being new in South Africa there was not too much interesting to watch so "The World at War" was a thing to watch.
    I did get into "Company of Heroes" 2006 that came with a GPU I had bought to improve my TOCA Race Driver 3 , Codemasters F1 and "Colin McRae: Dirt" experiences.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  3. pctm

pctm Hardcore Simmer

1.46.553 - PC

hotlap.jpg

eclipsee, Julian2711, MrDeap and 10 others like this.
  4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Wednesday, day 3...

The alien fight is ferocious this week! Daniel Perez moved himself to 3rd position, only to be kicked back again to 4th by pctm.this is starting to become the most disputed challenge of the past few weeks...

Current Standings:

1- 1.46.427 andy riches- pc
    2- 1.46.433 eclipsee- pc
    3- 1.46.553 pctm- pc
    4- 1.46.840 Daniel Perez- pc
    5- 1.47.295 F1415182235- x1
    6- 1.47.937 Fab85- pc
    7- 1.48.210 Julian2711- ps4
    8- 1.48.255 RS10- pc
    9- 1.48.314 DonZmeuheu- ps4
    10- 1.48.353 Brainbush- pc
    11- 1.48.818 Lewisxbone- x1
    12- 1.48.854 Michael Hornbuckle pc
    13- 1.49.113 365gt- ps4
    14- 1.49.157 Laughing Gravy- ps4
    15- 1.49.172 Alex1996- pc
    16- 1.49.716 eSEA One- pc
    17- 1.50.105 Justray2000- pc
    18- 1.50.673 kembro- ps4
    19- 1.51.207 uelas77- ps4
    20- 1.51.482 sissydriver- pc
    21- 1.51.535 Plastic_manc pc
    22- 1.51.685 paul_wev- pc
    23- 1.53.062 Cyberdyne sistems- x1
    24- 1.53.329 Hugo Catarino- ps4
    25- 1.54.076 flyingcarrot- x1

5. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

OK! where is the 3 seconds coming from? And no I am not saying that all the 1:46's are cheating , there are too many of you there. I might improve on my time if I string all the purples together in one lap but that will only gain me a few tenths and at the most one second but 3!!

6. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

ah, i remember i wanted that game back in the day, but didnt had a computer :D that serie sounds awsome,totally gonna see it if i can find it somewhere :p

7. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

1.50:923
    X1
    6ab1e02d-fc6d-4a71-a26a-aa3d71469056_Thumbnail.PNG

I think i could find one second to be under 1.50 min. :)

8. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

That car has positive caster. The more you turn the steering, the less camber it get & the less speed you can obtain while cornering.

You only need to setup the car in an unrealistic way, brake wrong, avoid strong steering input at high speed & lift off at the worst possible moment. It need time to acclimate the brain to say yes, it's doable.

I screwed the recording, from replay only
    1:47.606

Max camber, max negative toe front & back
    [PRESSURE_LF]
    VALUE=25
    [PRESSURE_RF]
    VALUE=26
    [PRESSURE_LR]
    VALUE=27
    [PRESSURE_RR]
    VALUE=27

9. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

Ah! I have increased my camber but not maxed it out yet! for the toe I have not done anything yet. Pressure if I remember is similar to yours
    Last night after dinner (with a couple glasses of chilled rosé wine:oops:, hot down here at the moment in the South of France) I had a go but gave up when I could not get close to my best, I guess the rosé had something to do with it:rolleyes:
    Well tonight I'll have another crack at it with some more adjustments on the camber and toe, keeping the rosé sealed!

Anyway thanks for the advice.

10. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Max camber, max negative toe front & back
    [PRESSURE_LF]
    VALUE=25
    [PRESSURE_RF]
    VALUE=26
    [PRESSURE_LR]
    VALUE=27
    [PRESSURE_RR]
    VALUE=27[/QUOTE]

Max camber - does that mean max negative camber or max positive
    Excuse my noobness

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

11. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Looks like people are enjoying their time here. Keep it coming! I'll probably be back for the next challenge or so. Just got my TH8A shifter cable replacement in the mail and am back in business! Will be on AC doing worthless stuff like this in the meantime...

https://www.facebook.com/StyleF1re/videos/10208204748351082/

12. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

13. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Cheers mate. I’ll try that later.

14. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

On X1 the front and rear Toe only goes down to 0. Is that ok 0 ?

15. uelas_77

uelas_77 Simracer

improvement / 1:50.572 / uelas_77 / PS4 / T150

Assetto Corsa_17.jpg

16. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

What was your issue on your TH8A cable? The plug on the shifter side is loose on mine and sometimes it is not connecting properly!

17. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

You look at the left screen where it show the car status, not the actual input.
    [​IMG]

18. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

So I’ve obviously been doing it all wrong
    So if I want max negative toe I change the value until it reads.... - toe on the left in the screen.

Eg. I’ve just put +24 toe on the Front right
    And on the left it says -0.18
    Hope that makes sense

365gt and Cyberdyne systems like this.
  19. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

On pc Carbon has more setting than console.

365gt likes this.
  20. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

@eSEA One
    A few of the connecting pins on the wheel hub side snapped off and got stuck in the port when I unplugged the cable to install my new pedal deck. Didn't even bother trying to get pliers or such to remove the stuck pins and just shoved the new cable right on in. I hope I don't regret it, but it works like a dandy again!

Awwh man! Now I feel bad commenting in this thread without actually posting a lap time. Guess I'll get to that later tonight or so if I can, but since I said I'd be doing worthless things on AC for the time being expect some worthless lap times! haha

365gt likes this.