1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I only searched for the KS guys, no way was I gonna sit through all the others but I do remember watching any vid out there when Schumacher was racing and on almost every german one I had wished there were english subtitles

2. It constantly amazes me when I discover how many non-native english speakers(/typers) there are here, as you would never really know.

Makes me feel so incredibly dumb knowing only one language! I try not to complain when i hear interviews or whatever that are not English, as it acts as a reminder me how lucky we are to have it used so commonly around us.

Appreciate it! :)

3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I miss and I'm sure you all do as well, his streams. Here's hoping we get to see another soon as that will be the icing on this wonderful DLC pack :)

TTM, Schnipp and Epistolarius like this.
  4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Trust me, just be glad you didn't understand it. I wish I didn't understand the crap they were talking all the time ...

bgil66 likes this.
  5. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

Well, you know the language of 3D Design and Physics-Modding which I will never be able to aquire :D

garyjpaterson likes this.
  6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

hahaha classic ok thanks :)

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Also the video feed is used on the big screen(s) with audio on the expo itself and also used for the YT stream.
    If it would have just been a YT stream then it should have been in english.

Dookie likes this.
  8. MrDoku

MrDoku Rookie

Have you tried changing the gearbox. For some reason the default is US spec which is 160 in 3rd 204mph in 4th gear and 255 in 5th! I presume some 80s fuel saving measure, but not very responsive. Brakes are...80s style?

The p4 is sublime on highlands long. Especially watching back the replay of my awful almost crashing every corner laps (Only driven 4 or 5 times before because my FFB wheel was rattling like a washing machine down the long straights. Turned down the road effect and now it's drivable :) 312 is quite enjoyable as well.

The f2004 sounds incredible though.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  9. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

I don't seem to get any engine damage when over revving the P4, 312 and 250 GTO under default setup (mashing throttle on neutral). Is this expected?

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  10. paul thomas

paul thomas Racer

Ok what has Stefano left out in the change log? Drove the Lotus 49 earlier today only for 5 minutes at the nords cause it felt crap after driving the 67/8 Ferrari which in comparison feels awesome so I retried the lotus what can I say its a different beast altogether now, Bloody fantastic. Final note why are the Ai in these cars sooooo slow!?!?!?!? On 100%

11. paul thomas

paul thomas Racer

Before the nords I was hotlapping at monza 66 after the update Im 1 second faster in the L49 than this morning. Definitely more grip

12. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

I finally beat Jim Clark laptime.

13. paul thomas

paul thomas Racer

Me too ! Did it after 3 laps. Do you think the 49 has more grip?

14. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Dont think more grip, it have less weight.

If the update made the car gripier, the car could gain more traction, and I didnt see this behaviour.

15. I hate that little kid in school who didn't find learning languages first priority. Communicating with other people would be quite a lot easier these days.. :mad::D

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  16. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Or could it be that Stefano applied that new inertia system to this car? Just because he added it "for modders" doesn't stop him from using it himself.

17. "new inertia system" only affects how to input the data, doesn't affect/change anything on the physics/results side. (if I understood correctly)

18. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE Hardcore Simmer

Yeah i played with the transmission values, but the 5th-gear overdrive is useless for racing circuits.
    And i drove it only with the (crappy) 90ies street tires, maybe the modern ruber gives an better driving experience. ;)

19. Street tires at 34 psi is the sweet spot for me with the 288 GTO.

formulaHEINE and ALB123 like this.
  20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Thx, will give it a try. I've only driven it with semis, at optimal psi ofc. And it was a bloody mess.
    Anything to do against that on the brakes instability?