1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Coming To PS4 Next Week

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 9, 2018.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

It's almost time to take to the track once again... Bonus Pack 3 is heading to PlayStation 4 next week! We’re giving away this pack to our community for FREE, to thank you for your amazing support.

Bonus Pack 3 includes seven amazing new cars:

• Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    • Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
    • Lamborghini Huracan Performante
    • Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    • Maserati Alfieri Concept
    • Maserati Quattroporte
    • Pagani Huayra BC

…and the community’s most wanted track, Laguna Seca, digitalized through Laser Scanning Technology, ensuring every single detail, every single bump, curb and slope to perfectly match the real counterpart.

Xbox One players, hang on in there! We’ll give you guys a launch date as soon as possible.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Special Events. Jul 9, 2018
    Console Lounge Missing Bonus Pack 3 Special Events Apr 26, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Launches Onto Xbox One TODAY Feb 28, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions GOOD NEWS! Update v 1.18 is OUT NOW for PS4 (Bonus Pack 3) Feb 16, 2018
    Bug reports Issues with Bonus Pack 3 Feb 12, 2018
    Bug reports Bugs in the new update 1.17 "Bonus Pack 3" Feb 12, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bonus Pack 3 Coming To PS4 Next Week Feb 9, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bonus Pack 3 Release Date? Jan 3, 2018
    Console Lounge Is the Bonus Pack really the last content update for AC? Dec 27, 2017
    Screens & Videos Bonus Pack cinematic Dec 22, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 1.16 new bonus pack 3 - played once, no car, no track loads Dec 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Update 1.16 and Bonus Pack 3 Dec 20, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.16 and Bonus Pack 3 available! Dec 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date? Dec 9, 2017

3. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Yay, thank you!

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great news! I am really looking forward to getting stuck in again. There are some fantastic machines to get to grips with. Also, I am very interested in the fixes and improvements coming our way.

Laguna Seca is the community's most wanted circuit? Dear oh dear...

Hugo Catarino and olevet like this.
  5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Thank you Assetto Corsa For this free Bonus pack I appreciate this gift very much , glad there is also a new track within .

6. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I have tested it on PC, and the 33 Stradale is the best by far and one of the best of the game. Is such a pleasure to drive...

Can't wait until the update hits consoles.

Mostly I hope the patch brings some features missing and bug fixing. Let's pray...

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Try the Alfieri at any open road map (Glencoe for example) and tell me it’s not the most enjoyable car in the pack.;)
    The Alfa is a giant, too though.:)

SlimCharles and olevet like this.
  8. Honestly I'd say the alfa 33, huracan, and Sesto elemento are all better. The Alfieri is better than I expected though.

Hugo Catarino and olevet like this.
  9. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

Wow... a Valentine's Day preezie from the Red team...
    How coincidentally beautiful

10. Neor@cer

Neor@cer Rookie

Well.... Here we go again... Can you give your loyal customers using a XBox anymore details about the reasons? I mean I don't know any serious game except Assetto not being able to synchronize their console releases. This is really a "clumsy" behaviour which is making users (totally unnecessarily) upset.

Clearly you will have more PS4 users than users on XBox, but that should not make any user feel 2nd class... or better 3rd class if you take the PC into account.

For me, Assetto is the only race simulation on consoles. All others are games ;).

You should not forget this fact: https://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/02/15/xbox-one-owners-spend-more-money-than-playstation-4/
    ... before making questionable roadmap decisions ;)

11. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Racer

Good news. New cars, new track. But I’m waiting for the update. Another car pack and the new racetrack alone will not change the aplication. Is there aside of the new pack will be some iprovements of the app itself?

12. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

We all sure hope so!

13. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Why should PS4 players be made to wait longer for MS clumsy certification process?

Can you not just be grateful that we're getting a free track and carpack instead of coming on here and moaning at the good folk of AC like some sort of spoiled child?

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  14. huzzellio

huzzellio Racer

So you think Kunos delay the Xbox stuff because they believe they make less money from Xbox or they're less important?

Really? C'mon!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

15. Neor@cer

Neor@cer Rookie

As there are no official reasons we all can just guess ;). The "clumsy" MS certification process is also just a guess. And as mentioned in some other posts here (not by me) there are other games being updated nearly on a weekly basis... How should this be possible when the certification process is the only root cause?

See it like this... (And remember that I am a big fan of Assetto)... Any feedback can help to improve. Even feedback that is not absolutely positive...

16. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

It's a known fact that the MS certification process can be a nightmare for outside studios.

Also, you weren't giving feedback, you were pissing and moaning, big difference.

You haven't even said thank you for the free stuff you are being given and yet you say you love AC?
    Strange way of showing it if you ask me.

pippo10 and Neil Goodinson like this.
  17. Neor@cer

Neor@cer Rookie

Don't fear I will say thank you as soon as it is time ;).
    Also as Kunos is a compared to others a small developer I really appreciate this as a gift to the community. From my point of view, I would be glad to pay for it.

Neil Goodinson and olevet like this.
  18. magzire

magzire Alien

Does anyway know the sales on consoles?

olevet likes this.
  19. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

I'm pretty sure they're doing pretty well, 13k 9.5 user ratings on Steam + 2 consoles w/ plenty of DLC and some of the most devoted fans. I bought my 2nd physical copy just as back up, kind of paranoing that game would become a rarity and will go out of print:rolleyes:

20. magzire

magzire Alien

Thought it was downloadable on ps store?

21. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Yes it is, I just like all this memorabilia, and looking through the booklet once in a while.