1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

And the Nordschleife track, which is not on the calendar, is added to the game that no one will need just like the GT2 and GT4 pack, which is dead and no one plays it, where is the logic?

2. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

No more questions, looks like you just get lost.

3. Jonnela

Jonnela Racer

It is on the calendar though. Whole reason why it is coming in the first place.

anthony galmiche, AndyK70 and Mogster like this.
  4. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

I guess you missed this, if only looking at GTWCE. Nürburgring Nordschleife will be the second round of IGTC 24', but unlike the third round in Spa, it won't be part of GTWCE.

At least, all 4 IGTC 24' tracks will be present ingame, if they decide later to add its own tab and liveries after more rounds. But chances are slim, as AC2 will be the main focus at that point.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
  5. Akbalder

Akbalder Racer

The DLC is visible on other stores than Steam. It will be at 12.99€.

Tundra, CrazyJow and PostBox981 like this.
  6. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

7. underd0g

underd0g Racer

I think that's too cheap for it to include anything other than the track and maybe some car skins. So don't get your hopes up for the pack including new vehicles then.

8. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

13 euros is expensive for one Nordschleife track, just one track costs the same as the whole game on steam. 13 euros for the DLS is expensive. This update will not include new cars, so it makes sense to release a new DLS without new cars.

9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Hello Troll :)

chksix, Rolz, Tundra and 3 others like this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

There’s more to ACC than PvP. Just because GT2, GT4 and the Nordschleife may not be popular online that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of PvE players who will use those cars and the tracks.

People used to complain that AC online was just people driving round the Nordschleife with other people…

11. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

This is purely my opinion, you can disagree with it and have your own point of view, your own truth. The fact that Kunos does not add all the content that is in the real championship calendar is disappointing. I remember the covid year 2020 where there was very little content. In 2024, Kunos is obliged to add the new Aston Martin Evo 2024. Corvette. Ford Mustang in 2024. And also add the tracks Jeddah, Hohenheimring, Manya Kur track

12. PostBox981

PostBox981 Gamer

12,99 € for a track that is four or five times as long as a regular track? Bargain I´d call it.

Don´t like it? Don´t buy it. Simples.

Alex Fujo, Rolz, Tundra and 1 other person like this.
  13. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

I won’t buy the Nordschleife, I just don’t like this track and it doesn’t bring me any pleasure, especially since 13 euros for one track is very, very expensive. If there were new cars in this DLC, I would pay 13 euros, but not for this track, just for the sake of these new cars. It makes no sense to buy one track for 13 euros.

majuh likes this.
  14. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Agreed, it is disappointing. Pretty sure we'd all love to have every car and every track from every race series. Life can be disappointing sometimes when you don't get everything you want, eh? Better get on the support forum and repeatedly let everyone know how much you dislike Kunos' decisions to do what they want with their product :)

15. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Stop feeding him. He’ll give up eventually.

16. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

Anybody knows if there will be pre view event the day before the release?

17. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

The usual streamers I checked (Jardier, Naujoks) said they will do no preview because they will not receive the Nords DLC before release.

18. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

ok thx. verry strange release communication wise. there has allways been a preview event in the past.

19. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

So the preview will be the very own release day review ;) I guess we will see on 48 hours

20. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

I think after the release of the Nordschleife dlc 24 hours in a couple of weeks it will become dead just like gt2 and gt4 pack which don’t even have servers now, no one plays it because everyone plays gt3.