1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Jonnela

Jonnela Racer

The trolling needs to be at least somewhat believable lol

Andrew_WOT and NomeKitoTestorbo like this.
  2. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

@Koul2029 , Well you will see in a few weeks.
    Be careful during this period with longer days.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
    NomeKitoTestorbo likes this.
  3. What's your problem???

4. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

Trolling is true, especially when personalities like Aris leave Kunos, the fact is that ACC is now a dead game where there are no tracks such as Manya Kur, Hohenheim Ring, Jeddah, but they are in the real calendar of 2024.

5. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

You’re absolutely right, there are no such tracks as Manya Kur nor Hohenheim Ring in ACC and they don’t exist in ACC but not anywhere else either.

6. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Guys stop replying to him. If you continue to quote his blatant troll posts he’s going to keep coming back. Like I said, stop feeding him and put him on ignore.

7. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

For me personally i don't get the excitement with the Nordschleife as far as racing goes. I like to drive it in real life for some touristdrives/hotlapping but in videogames it has done absolutely nothing for me. I don't enjoy racing on it because you basically can't overtake (except multiclass) and its too narrow and you can't really attack the curbs with a very few exceptions. As far as close wheel to wheel racing goes, i find it a very subpar track, reminds me pretty much of Monaco. Yeah looks cool, but for same-class racing its rather meh. For me its a cool hotlapping track (hence why its used for testing by manufacturers). Long story short: Happy they get it out of the door now in April so it can be full steam ahead for AC2, the game i look actually forward to.

8. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

I still don’t see what’s the big deal with that track Yes, it has its historical importance, and I am sure it’s an interesting challenge for programmers, but it does nothing for me when it comes to sim racing. With so many corners, it almost feels more like a rally track than a circuit. I’m not planning to buy this DLC.

9. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

I'm so Nordschleife'd out. I drove it to absolute death in Gran Turismo 4, and then in Gran Turismo Sport, AC, PC2, and rFactor2.

I can't even bring myself to even look at the track these days

10. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

EDIT BY MOD: thanks for your self-portrait, but we don't need it

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2024
  11. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

Having played in the Nordschleife, I can say that this is the worst track in the ACC, this track resembles a rally cross city track. Which in no way suits either GT3 or other cars. I don’t understand why Kunos is adding this track to the ACC, because this is a dead track that no one needs and is not interested in this dead track

12. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

So… back to some meaningful discussions. As a fan of single player racing, I’m very interested to see how the AI cope with the Nords. Not least of all with the focus on multi class.

As far as we know, nobody has worked on the AI since Stefano left. So if they’ve just given the AI a basic racing line and not worked on anything else, I can imagine the experience to be a complete s*** show in single player.

None the less, as someone who was never bothered about the Nordschleife coming to ACC all that much, now that it is, I’m really looking forward to it.

13. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

32 year Russian acting like a 12 year old having fun trolling online forums? Yeah that checks out :rolleyes:

chksix, anthony galmiche and Rolz like this.
  14. Luca Zari

Luca Zari Racer

15. Rolz

Rolz Alien

sorry if it's been asked a million times before... do we know what time Nord drops? Being in Australia I need to decide if I stay up late or get up early... Important decisions for such a momentous day! :D

16. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Sans certitudes,
    mais je pense à quelque chose comme 17/18h000

Rolz likes this.
  17. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Central Euro Time? I think thats their normal DLC drop time zone

Edit - I think I'll be waking up early :)

anthony galmiche likes this.
  18. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Hi guys, I'm back, always a frequent AC forum poster years and ago.
    I'm just curious aboud the Nords DLC. So about 18:00 CET I read?

Cheers
    Robin

19. kouki46

kouki46 Racer

On the Steam page it is marked how much time remains.

anthony galmiche and Robin_NL like this.