1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Downloading now, thanks Kunos team!

2. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

There are both entrances? You can come in from the GP track after outlap or also directly coming in from the Nordschleife. The wall is open there for a bit. Could lead to some issues with drivers coming in from the Nordschleife while others take the short outlap, there is a potential crossing there with some delta speed, I guess.

anthony galmiche likes this.
  3. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

I took it immediately.

4. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Well just drove it, it is really beautiful at night (did an accelerated 24h simulation), however there is some strange lighting from Kallenhard to Breidscheid, and then again from Bergwerk to Steilstrecke around sunset, and sunrise. At first I tought it is fog... But then it turned green and blue, and i was like: What the hell is that?!

Other then that, I find it somehow killed the sould of the track, that they re-pawed it, lost nearly all the grafitti with it.

Yet absolutely love the extra vegetation around the track.
    Makes me think, maybe this track was built for AC EVE already, and just quickly ported to ACC... :)

Yeah, 1st lap was an 8:51... Best (out of 5) was 8:25 something :D - I know, I know I am damn slow, but that one was during the night.

5. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Thanks to the whole team, excellent, my wife is already starting to complain, well I haven't heard the last of her!!! :)

chksix likes this.
  6. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Racer

so the scan is from last year, which is a good thing I guess, because the 2024 curbstone after foxhole would be undriveable :D (08:58)

7. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Have to say really don't like this version of the Nordschleife it appears to clean cut and over saturated, the track surface looks like it's new and never been touched, the distances betwwen the corners seem shorter, and its quite odd seeing 2 different version of the GP track look so different, and as above the sun rays are over the top coming through the trees really unatural, and whats with the long grass and daisies on track edges esecially on the GP track which also seem to have the travelling shadow bug that RF2 has always suffered from...So glad I wasn't one of the wingers that beg for this track.

8. Jonnela

Jonnela Racer

The track is a lot of fun to drive and looks great. Night time is a vibe. Good job :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
  9. Koul2029

Koul2029 Rookie

• Thanks for visiting us.
    Nordschleife is a ****ty, fake track.

10. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

I miss the grafitti too :)
    I also noticed forest being "denser" for the lack of a better word.
    Didn´t drive at night, had to shut down the computer. But it´s pending.

11. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Anyone else driven the Merc? It feels broken. Just using the default aggressive setup and it just seems like it’s bottoming out everywhere and under steering like hell, especially in fast corners. Thought this would be the go to car for the Nords. I upped the ride height but made no difference.

Just tried the Audi on default aggressive and in a different league. Turns in lovely, not much bottoming out. And the default agg set up has that at its lowest ride height front and rear. Just leads me to believe something’s not right somewhere with the Merc. Could just be a set up issue but it would beggar belief how someone from Kunos could give the ok to it.

Anyone else tried it?

12. marph

marph Racer

I had a go with the BMW M4 GT3 and can't get below 8:25minutes in good conditions. I am somehow an experienced and not a slow driver (I thought I was haha). In real live they are doing something like 8:10 iirc. Is it only me having a hard time to have a good lap?

13. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

I find the lods could be far better, but it's a very good job, maybe not as much bouncy as I have expected, and fatal error with so much cars

14. aaron0288

Don’t push yourself. It’s a huge lap and will take time to get anywhere near real life times. As it’s such a long lap, look at those 15 seconds as more like 1.5 seconds off a “regular” track time. Each second improved is a tenth.

We need good set ups first and foremost.

Mogster and marph like this.
  15. aaron0288

Pushing relatively hard while getting the track medals, best I could do with the Audi was an 8:26 flat. So I’d say you’re doing very well. No idea how anyone will get near a 8:10. Quickest guy in the lobby was doing a high 8:23 in an M4.

16. marph

marph Racer

Yeah, just a moment ago I did a 8:23 in this car, but it was on the edge. No idea how I can get to 8:10 :D
    But we will see with good setups and some more experience as you said

17. aaron0288

Maybe it was you then! :)

18. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Where do all these lap times come from? I am thinking it shows Red Bull Ring laps and they also can not be deleted...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
    AlleyViper likes this.
  19. aaron0288

Just saw on reddit that someone has unearthed mention of the Mustang GT3 in some BOP tables. Could be a little April fools from Kunos or perhaps Nords isn’t the last bit of content for ACC…

20. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

What if the reason we are at version 1.10.0 intstead of version 2.0.0 of the game is because it will be this game but without the SRO restrictions? Naming it "evo" insinuates they are evolving something that is currently there. So either the current game has ending SRO limitations OR they just make a clone of ACC (like how LMU is basically RF2) and built a separate game next to ACC but with the same game underneath. And option 3 they use AC1 to do the RF2>LMU trick.