1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

I have the same thing. Thought my account was hacked! LOL… must be a bug. I can’t delete mine either. Or rather, they show up again after deleting them. Very strange as I never took most of the cars on the list out at all on NS

2. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Same here. The first time I ran 1.10, a GT2 1:30x time was already showing as a track record over the 24H Nur middle screen selection on the single race menu. Then runs on 24H Nur done with those cars erroneously showing RBR stats won't count for those stats anymore (distance driven etc).

Oh, and yesterday's single medal on that borked session from my previous screenshot is gone from stats. I'll try again later today, now that servers are back.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  3. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

It's because this old bug is back.
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/stats-page-not-updated-or-wrongly-filled.61968/

AlleyViper likes this.
  4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

There has been quite a lot of re-surfacing and re-laying of the track bed down a few feet also. They seem to be completing 1-2 km per year as a rolling program.

It’s necessary to keep the place safe and suitable for modern cars. Either that or it becomes a museum which would be a shame. You can argue the same about Silverstone, Monza, Suzuka etc.

5. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Its been so long since I've driven this track in a game, I had quite forgotten that most any minor mistake, you die.

6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

i managed to crash hard 10s before finish. so frustrating. lets try it again :)

Mogster and Rogue Leader like this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

It’s very noticeable, I’m far more familiar with the first 1/3 of the Nordschleife than the last 2/3… ;)

grandepunto, chksix, CrazyJow and 3 others like this.
  8. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Adding to the already known modes like practice, hot lap, qualifying, race, Nords adds survival mode also.:D

GCCRacer, Mogster, CrazyJow and 7 others like this.
  9. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Just had my first online race after joining the server to get some MP experience on the track. Stayed there with a friend for the race and it was awesome. 4 laps, some small scratches, but no real screw ups. Race started late and turned into darkness, showing the atmosphere around the track, even though I only got to take a few peeks at the crowds in the last lap. Before that, my concentration didn't allow looking anywhere but the track.
    In the last lap, a Porsche caught up to me from behind and got to the perfect position to draft me on Döttinger Höhe. Happened just exactly like in the real races, he just managed to close the door for Antoniusbuche.

This is scary good, great job from the Kunos team!

10. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Phfeew, now that servers are online I finally got 3/3 track medals. When entering a practice session with already one medal achieved, so the first objective will be the 2nd medal requiring two clean laps, I noticed a bug when going for a full lap right from pit exit (i.e., not taking the GP shortcut the first time):
    After finishing the first full lap (counting 1/2 clean laps), the track progression bar will be stuck in the middle (so progress during the second lap stops counting) and won't resume until a 3rd lap is started.
    OTH, if after exiting pits the shortcut is taken only for the first time, track progression bar will momentarily freeze until the GP section is completed again (as those sectors are being repeated), and it'll resume in the Nords section. Then, after finishing the first clean full lap, on the second full lap all behaves fine with the track progression bar immediately working to fill the second half. Then after the 2nd clean full lap, one can keep going for the 3rd medal.

PS: Of all the weird places to fail a lap, I found T2 (sharp left right after GP T1, specific to this layout) the one that got me reds most often, specially at night. Either by forceful car rotation registering as control loss, or simply by going too wide over track lines, as it can be hard to guess the exit on single monitor.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
  11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

is anybody else around with this kind of problem?
    we had seen this in a very early development stage, but it is fixed and I also just verified that I can remove laptimes as intended

chksix likes this.
  12. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Same issue here, after deleting the RBR times inside the 24H Nur stats they immediately come back. It's enough to just cycle between MP/SP/All on the bottom button for deleted entries to appear again.

I usually have rating in MP-only (except when going for track medals in practice), and online stats always On, as I mainly use single player. But setting both stats+rating On made no difference to this menu issue.

Minolin likes this.
  13. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

@Minolin After that, I tried and finished a quick race on Nur 24H with one of those cars showing RBR stats but the situation didn't change.
    On the other hand, I failed to notice something in the previous post. My real RBR track stats for those cars were the ones permanently deleted while trying to remove them just from Nur 24H.

Curiously, the only proper stats I have on Nur 24H are for the car on which I completed track medals, seemingly coinciding with those sessions spent going for it (haven't driven it since then). These have replaced the bogus RBR stats on the Huracán GT3 Evo2.

Update with pics:
    Clipboard_04-03-2024_01.jpg
    Only GT3 Evo2 is correct on top, bellow all still show RBR stats. Being correct, I didn't attempt a manual stats deletion for that car.

Clipboard_04-03-2024_02.jpg
    Then on the proper RBR track, all other car stats I tried to remove on 24H Nur were deleted. Strangely, the remaining old 488 Challenge Evo stats aren't showing a duplicate on 24H Nur, so it's likely the entry survived because I haven't tried to try to delete it from there.

De Breuk likes this.
  14. Is that purely the bouncing up and down bug, just a visual thing? Not ran into the mandatory pit bug, what does that cause, does it not allow you to run a race without mandatory even if you dont wnat it, or vice versa? Cheers for reply btw!

15. Very happy with this last update! Not only for the excellent new Nurburgring 24hr layout, but because of what its done for the physics, so much more a pleasure to drive now! Bravo Kunos! I know this may be the last update (shame cause I'd love to see more, with tracks like Hockenhiem & Magny Cours added), but its got the kerb physics on par with other sims now for all cars & tracks, love it!

TooEasy, AlleyViper and AndyK70 like this.
  16. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Just to add to the previous post:
    After doing a few quick races on RBR with a ST EVO2, the now empty stats for that car (due to prior crossed/bugged deletion from 24H Nur track stats) on RBR were properly filled with those sessions [pic1]:
    Clipboard_04-03-2024_01.jpg

But under 24H Nur stats, the same ST EVO2 still shows the older RBR stats before that deletion, instead of mirroring current ones [pic2]:
    Clipboard_04-03-2024_02.jpg

So after all, it seems most RBR stats were wrongly imported to 24H Nur on a previous ACC run, became stuck (impossible to delete, as they'll return when the stats page is refreshed), and trying to delete them will wrongly affect RBR stats instead.

PS: Unrelated, the ST EVO2 Aggressive setup on RBR seems to require some pressure adjustments in result of the 1.9.0 tyre model/optimal pressure changes. Like some -0.3F, -0.7R psi at 3PM/Clear, where other GT2s seem to have more appropriate def. values for the same (hot) conditions. Else it'll over inflate easily, and reach near 27.8->28 becoming a slippery handful due to lift-off oversteer on T4/T7.

17. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

At the risk of being burned at the stake for heresy - I've never driven or enjoyed Nordschleife before in any sim title. I'm seriously tempted to make three savegames for each third, to practice more efficiently...

chksix likes this.
  18. max21

max21 Racer

Here:
    • lap times were recorded in wrong circuits;
    • it no longer records new lap times;
    • I can't erase the bad lap times.

19. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

i have this issue. My recorded best lap on Nordschleife is also recorded around 1:30, which is impressive to say the least..

20. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

we're just applying a hotfix with corresponding backend update. we can't easily remove the wrong laps, but anything else should be good now.
    laptimes will be recorded at the right place, and you can reset entries as expected.