1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

10 new Cars you would choose for Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Benjamin Joel, Feb 26, 2014.

?

Which of these Cars do you want to have in Assetto Corsa?

Poll closed Mar 8, 2014.
  1. Aston Martin DB9

10.0%
  2. Audi R8

8.7%
  3. Bugatti Veyron

3.2%
  4. Gumpert Apollo

3.2%
  5. Koenigsegg Agera

2.7%
  6. Lamborghini Gallardo

8.7%
  7. McLaren F1

15.5%
  8. Mercedes-Benz SLR

1.4%
  9. Nissan GT-R

25.6%
  10. Porsche Carrera GT

21.0%
  1. Benjamin Joel

Benjamin Joel Hardcore Simmer

(from: http://www.assettocorsa.net/dev-blog-en/)

I would like to have a

-BMW M1 Procar
    klein3.jpg

-Porsche 911, 918 RSR
    klein2.jpg

-Lamborghini Gallardo, Aventador
    -Audi R8
    -Ford GT, Mustang GT
    klein4.jpg

-Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series
    klein.jpg

for know.
    But there are so many great cars. It's hard to decide.

Can't wait to see what cars you would choose.

Don't forget to vote in the little poll i've made.
    It's just a small selection, but i couldn't add more cars

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Championship: can't choose all the cars Jul 6, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues No cars to choose on server Sep 30, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Some downloded cars not available to choose Dec 23, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 1.3 in automatic cars when changing manualy cant choose the gear i want Oct 9, 2015
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Heavy stuttering at nordschleife track with 40+ cars running Sunday at 3:00 PM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Traffic cars stops near my car May 6, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cars disappearing, but still in the session Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Cars teleporting for a split second into pit lane and back Feb 17, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024

3. 918 would be my dream car choice

Benjamin Joel likes this.
  4. Benjamin Joel

Thanks for voting.
    918 would be in my top 3.

5. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

Porsche, always, but that won't happen due to licensing issues, and Ruf will do - which will be in the DLC

Next, any Aston Martin. DB9 is real nice, but I'll be OK with the Vantage.

GT flavors, of course. :D

6. AngelOrtiz

AngelOrtiz Gamer

I would love a stock and a tuned up version of a toyota supra :)

7. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

I chose the Carrera GT, partly because I know Porsche won't be possible, and RUF is just fine with me. Otherwise, I'd honestly like a few 4WD's in the mix.

8. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Where can I read which 10 cars will (probably?) be in the Nordschleife-DLC?

9. The top two from each brand (theoretically) ;)

10. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

Voted F1 and wish more GT cars :cool:

11. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

I'd love to see some more front wheel drive cars. Preferrably 250hp coupes. More down to earth cars. Things like insignia, or scirocco, or the old passat cc, or maybe the new CLA. Obviously any and all hot hatches come to play here.

But in terms of big boy cars definitely the Aston v12 vantage s.

@all the people wanting the 918, we'll already be getting the laferrari and the p1, so do u rly need the third hybrid supercar as well?

Anuj, Mogster and Martyn like this.
  12. Fear

Fear Racer

I voted McLaren F1, but eventually, I want 'em all!
    I'm greedy, I know, but I can't help it! :rolleyes:

13. Karina-Moskva

Karina-Moskva Simracer

Nissan GTR - Kunos No licenze or japan cars....:(

14. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

I voted DB9 but I would love to see a caterham 7

15. Dodger77

Dodger77 Racer

I didn't vote, because I just would like to have more race cars and not street or super cars... some more GT2/3 cars, touring cars or cup cars would be nice.

But I don't worry about content at all with having this awesome modding guys here. There are already so great mods (cars, tracks and apps) and the game is still a beta. So I'm sure that if there will be content missed by the community, due to the fact Kunos got no ressources or no license, modders will do the job!

Mogster, dbell76 and ekosan like this.
  16. Martyn

Martyn Racer

We need cars that represent types, and we need a couple of each. Personally I feel the fast cars are mostly taken care of and some European track day hatches and Japanese turbo charged rwd coupes seem to be missing to me, along with maybe a corvette and a viper for the Americans.

17. cimenTo

cimenTo Racer

i really would like to see the gumpert.. especially on the nordschleife!
    this would be great!

Andreas Speer likes this.
  18. Benjamin Joel

Wow, didn't know the kunos voting already happend. I'm glad that you guys where voting for the stuff i would have voted. Thanks.
    Will there be another kunos poll? Couldn't find all 10 voted Cars.

So, just write down what you would like to have despite the kunos poll and the poll of this thread.

19. Vote for Gumpert Apollo - awesome car

20. plaid

plaid Alien

Simply faster GT cars, even they dont have real counterparts.

Cars from GT Legends/Power & Glory.

Francesco Huber likes this.