1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 4 wheels I love but 2 wheel is also fun TT Ilse Of Man

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

[​IMG]

Improvement- 20:14s
    For some reason It says you must connect to xbox live to acces the leaderboard but I am. Which also means my time won’t be saved

moodyryder, svenvangent and Hammerpgh like this.
  2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Wait wait waiaiaiat a min ...... I'm not following :confused:
    I know on PS4 ( and don't forget the pro behind the ps4 :rolleyes: ) when sometimes I do my sectors it wont record to the online leaderboard so has the Xbox this problem to ?
    Like always ...any way improving well Lewis and where will lewis end up ?

Lewisxbone likes this.
  3. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah must be the same problem Sven. Saying that it’s the first time it’s done it but very strange.
    I managed a full lap without crashing on that one too. First few sectors are getting there but Just need to work on middle n end sectors now so I’m not at snail pace

svenvangent likes this.
  4. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

I tried it using the high chase camera. It doesn't feel as fast and it's far less immersive. Without traction control it's very difficult, but with it on it's much easier.

However, the stopwatch does not lie. I got 18m07s including a stupid crash on the Mountain. With some practice I should be able to get low 17 minutes, but the low 16s of the leaderboard will be well beyond my ability.

It's like playing a different game though. Ultimately, I find it a lot more fun with the onboard camera. The Chase view feels like the old arcade game "Hang On". I might give it a couple of evenings though. It would be nice to get into the top 100 in the leaderboard. :)

svenvangent and Lewisxbone like this.
  5. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Just seen this about the game.

Hi all!
    Following the launch of TT, we have been reading all of the feedback you’ve posted and sent our way - Thanks so much for that!

We apologise that we could not reply to all of your messages, but rest assured that we read and made note of all your feedback.

For now we can tell you that the studio is planning to release several patches across all platforms.
    We will share full details regarding final content and the release date of the upcoming patches with you as soon as we can!

Again, thank you so much for your support and your understanding!

svenvangent likes this.
  6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Why would I place a second laptime of my sector 1 and 2 and 3 :D simply ..because I'm 9 seconds faster than my first one so don't give up to fast on a sector because you would be surprised what you can win in seconds when doing a bit more practice .
    I'm at the moment working on sector 4 but this one is a hard one for me .
    So let me inspire you :rolleyes: oooo boy :D

Lewisxbone likes this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

For the moment there are still 3 brave man standing the time of there life with a bike and flappytime of...

1: 18:46.662 Moodyryder : Honda CBR 600
    2: 20:14.180 Lewisxbone : Honda CBR 600 ...... improvement of 40 seconds hallelujah
    3: 24:03.732 memememe : Triumph Daytona 675

Lewisxbone and moodyryder like this.
  8. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

After a day on ride 2 yesterday for the first time i honestly think I prefer the TT game a lot more.
    As for stuff to do it’s really good and reminds me of a Forza for bikes.
    but it’s not got that realism feel/look like TT has.
    Think I’ll be back on the mountain today before Sven does a 19mins

svenvangent and Hammerpgh like this.
  9. moodyryder

It's the rendition of the track and the sense of speed. They got it spot on. I thought it was going to be rubbish, to make a travesty of motorcycle racing's iconic event. I couldn't have been more wrong.

There's only one problem, and it's not the game's fault. I used to be part of a console bike racing community, originally on Xbox 360. We fractured over the years onto different platforms and different games. There was hope that "Ride on the edge" would unite the different factions together for one last hurrah. Not to be. We now have the short circuit players, the road racers, and a couple of all rounders. Divided even more.

If you want to get into the multiplayer side of things Lewis, take a look at the "Bike Life" club on Xbox live. I used to be a member there, it's a good way to find other players for races.

If you see "Technoviking275" online, give him my regards. Used to race him a lot on Xbox before I defected. Good lad, clean player. You can't beat a good bike race. This is his view against me a year or so ago. Happy days.

I just noticed that you used the Daniel Hegarty avatar for your time. It's a nice touch that they have kept him in the game, and a fitting reminder to all of us gamepad warriors of what the real riders do. Respect.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  10. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I had another quick blast last night, seriously havnt spent enough time on the mountain yet, problem is I have to wait for the whole family to be in bed before I even get a sniff at the PS4. I tried to be more measured in my speed and had less crashes but still don't know any of the sectors very well. However, the more I play the more I am getting addicted. As moodyrider stated the sense of speed and the way the track is modelled it is just sublime. I actually feel nervous when I open up the throttle on a straight and head through the tree cover where your vision is not the best because of the shadows. I am so glad I got this game, again makes you feel so in awe of the real TT racers. I know its their choice to put their lives on the line but to me they are like warriors when they battle the mountain. I would like to take a second to just honour those that have lost their lives on the real track. I think what the game should do is make people aware of how brutal this race is and what legends all of the riders that take to the mountain are!

11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

At last sector 4 is coming along so we've got now sector 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 done .
    Still a bit improvement for sector 4 is still needed juuuust a little bit before we move on to number 5 .
    Theoretical I could do for the 4 sectors a 4'43"560 and here you can see a 4'45"715 so this is a difference of 2 seconds slower but feel comfortable with it I think .
    Still it stay a tricky sector that nr 4 .
    EDIT : Strange ... just watched my own lap and saw that at the end of the 4 sector on the long straight I stayed in 5 gear instead of going one gear up and put in 6 gear ... strange brains I have very strange indeed :confused::D

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    moodyryder, Lewisxbone and Hammerpgh like this.
  12. moodyryder

Used Chase camera. It is definitely quicker but not as enjoyable. Top 200 on the leaderboard will have to be my target I think.

17:50.899

svenvangent, Lewisxbone and Hammerpgh like this.
  13. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Quick question for you the Xbox racers here. What sort of HDD space does it take up? I have been running low for some time so need to free some up for when I pick the game up but would just like some idea now so I can be ready to go. Cheers.

14. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

17.9 GB + 10MB if you have the king of the mountain add on

Hammerpgh likes this.
  15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

1 : 17:50.899 : Moodyryder : Honda CBR 600 :cool:
    2 : 20:14.180 : Lewisxbone : Honda CBR 600
    3 : 24:03.732 : memememe : Triumph Daytona 675

Hammerpgh and Lewisxbone like this.
  16. Hammerpgh

Cheers buddy. That's not too bad then. What to remove from my HDD now.. hmmmm

17. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

No probs mate. Ive just realised it might be less than that on the og Xbox coz they add the enhancements for the 1X.
    Yeah it’s a pain when you have to decide what to delete to make room. That’s why I got an external HD, it’s only a cheap £45 one but it’s 1 TB so it saves the hassle.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  18. Hammerpgh

Well, I have reserved my copy at the local Argos.. can't pick it up today but unless my sensible self telling me I can;t afford it at the moment get's the better of me before the reservation expires tomorrow at 4pm I should have it to hand in the next 24 hours.

svenvangent and Lewisxbone like this.
  19. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement

19:45.402 - 1X

[​IMG]

Tried it in 3D earlier with helmet cam. Even more Immersive but Jesus Christ it’s harder.
    Gonna give chase cam a go tomorrow just to see if I can get in the 18’s

svenvangent likes this.
  20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Moodyryder I know if I'm not wrong you are also on ps4 and the replay is maximum 15 min so how did you passed that limit to record your full lap ?