1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

570S for sale, one careful owner...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Mogster, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

This is always plain stupidity rather than lack of driving skill. Even the theoretical best driver in the world would end up like the picture in OP but he won't because he's experienced and smart enough to not drive 100% or even 80% (or even 50%!) on roads that may have bumps, holes, dogs, pedestrians (you call it) anywhere.

Solmyr likes this.
  2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

You cant teach stupid, its a natural skill your either born with or not. Nobody can teach it into you or out of you. :D

Maybe there should be an advanced driving course setup as a complete deathtrap. Tell them to do as they want and the talented ones will use this give to darwin a little hurry up without effecting others.

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  3. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

It was a Huracan

They both alive. It's just incredible.

4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

cars today are too good. i own an "old" volvo v70 2004. 163PS D5 Diesel. He as a lot of torque and when i pull the pedal to the metal at 80km/h and wanna overtake he accelerates (for me) very fast and easily i have 130km/h on a normal country road.
    and it feels like 80km/h (i owned no fast cars in my life).
    And when i see what cars are driven here - mine is old, and lame....VW Golf with 250ps - BMW with >300PS.... crazy.....
    You cant feel the speed. You have so much electronic - abs, esp, .....

Solmyr, Ace Pumpkin and Schnipp like this.
  5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The electronics aren't the main reason that it feels slow.
    Cars today are simply so refined and have such sound-damped that it feels not much different if you drive 80 or 130 km/h, even more with a smooth shifting automatic or double-clutch gearbox.

Solmyr and sissydriver like this.
  6. Berry

Berry Alien

7. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

omg !
    I'm not a naughty boy, but as someone spoke about my favorite theory (Darwin) in such a situation : why did those people need to survive their own plain stupidity ?

8. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

You could argue they made enough money to save them, so in that way Darwin works.

9. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

I like the idea of replacing the driver's airbag with a sharp metal spike.

That would make people drive more carefully.

GCCRacer likes this.