1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A Wish list for The Future Of AC.!! Post here.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MsportDAN, Nov 26, 2013.

1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

as title says if there was 2 things you could add to AC, what would it be and why? ONE MAJOR FEATURE AND A MINOR FEATURE ALLOWED PER POST.

Mine would be:

MAJOR= Custom season mode any car/track/length/races/ with qualification and points table. - ? to allow more freedom with events.

MINOR= See friends hotlaps to compare yours with - ? Hotlap will be pointless otherwise.

and now you guys...?

Parkl and UOPshadow like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Features wish list for Feb 24th update Jan 12, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Realistic look mirrors [No wishlisting - especially on repeat] Nov 29, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC pack wish list Aug 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Future of ACC. Not a wishlist. Feb 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Esport Wishlist Jan 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Aris, a wish - not a wishlist (hint: more car blogs) Aug 15, 2019
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa 2 console wish list Aug 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Wishlist alert Apr 21, 2019
    ACC General Discussions my little wishlist for final build Mar 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Features Wishlist. Mar 3, 2018
    Suggestions Classic/Old Car wishlist GT500E, Diablo, C10 "Hakosuka" and more... Jan 23, 2018
    Console Lounge Dlc wishlist Jan 23, 2018
    Suggestions Missing GTE Pro Content - Wishlist Jun 18, 2017
    Chit Chat Room AC Car Pack Wish List - American Muscle Feb 16, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche pack Vol 4 + wishlist Jan 12, 2017

3. Rob Manser

Rob Manser Racer

Rain. This was the best bit about NetKar - awesome fun!

4. ov1diu

ov1diu Hardcore Simmer

An online system similar to what iRacing is offering. That's the reason I stuck with iRacing. I have a purpose: improve my safety rating, my license class, get better lap times for qualifying by praticing the snot out of the tracks, etc. If AC would offer a robust online system, I may drop iRacing's subscription, since I like the physics better in AC.

5. Danny Giusa

Danny Giusa Simracer

Minor: gimmy that ferrari 599xx
    (just some weeks between my big love and I get finally together)

6. I'd like to be able to choose the exact AI car or cars to race against, as you can in rFactor 2. pCars just allows 'same class' or identical which spoils the fun, and GT5 you can't pic anything at all, you get what you get given. Picking your opponent is great, you can really set up interesting races p4 vs Zonda for example.

Also I'd like my best lap time to be loaded into the lap timer each time I race.

UOPshadow and MsportDAN like this.
  7. 1. 24h day-night cycle (for 24h races :) )
    2. Changable weather

3. Driver swapping

8. Darren Blythe

Darren Blythe Hardcore Simmer

1. 24hr night-day/weather
    2. Driver Swaps

Both absolutely essential if AC is to be adopted by the serious endurance leagues.

BMASTER and Zorg like this.
  9. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

1) Mid races saves.

Can't imagine doing proper race length seasons offline without a save feature. Life is too busy to get race done in one sitting.

2) Marbles and dirty areas of track that dynamically gets more marbles or cleaner when driven on plus with rain, a different racing line to be faster than in the dry.

10. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Dynamic racing line/Marbles etc.
    Full 24h day/night cycle.

Hot grid girls

Kristaps, alex72 and Rob Manser like this.
  11. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Hi folks...
    Thought it would be easier for Kunos to look at this post and see what people really wanted in AC.

Things that you think could be implemented long term... maybe you could add the suffix " - "long term".".
    And for things that you think could maybe be added in the short term.... suffix " - "short term"."

So i'll start it off by adding:

Full 24hour light cycles - "long term"
    Dynamic Weather - "long term"

I could go on with many, many more but i would like to give other people the chance to say what they would like to see in AC, possibly in the short term but also in the long term.

pls... it would be helpful for kunos if there wasn't repeat "wishes and +1'" posts.
    This will just make it harder for everyone to read.

So if you have a wish that's not been mentioned why not just add it as a simple:

XxxxXxxxX - "suffix".

tia...

12. Darren Blythe

Darren Blythe Hardcore Simmer

Driver Swaps - "Long Term"

Simon Roberts and paulieGTR like this.
  13. A system like safety rating that promotes/encourages safe racing in multiplayer above else

Qusso, paulieGTR and Patrik Marek like this.
  14. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Suffix - Short/long term

No need to reply, just edit your post.:)
    tia...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  15. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

damage model showing pieces underneath the car body, bumpers that could fall off, being able to see engine, door flapping about etc. - long term
    flag rules / penalties - simulating real rules of racing, no arcade 5 sec off throttle - long term
    skins organized into per car sub-forum categories - short term

16. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

17. 3igen

3igen Gamer

I would like to be able to see an overall time table for each track with the my best time with each car shown. It's not a deal breaker or that important really but it would be nice.

18. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

- better clouds
    - day / night cycles
    - rain / weather
    - more Ferrari content

Cuthere, Patrik Marek and damys like this.
  19. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Radical SR8
    Radical SR8
    and
    Radical SR8

Ethan Dean likes this.
  20. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Seeing reflection of exterior and interior in wing and centre mirrors respectively - long term
    Free replay camera controls - focus, roll, pan, zoom, placement anywhere either on/around the track or attached to any of the cars on it - long term

Ability to assign individual control profiles to specific cars, so said profile is loaded automatically when you pick the car - short term
    Ability to map buttons for radio controls, volume/skip tracks/pause and play, etc - short term

All I can think of for now.

Cuthere likes this.
  21. Luigi Gianni Vollaro

Luigi Gianni Vollaro Hardcore Simmer

Sticky some forum threads like this thread and 'which tracks would you like to see in AC?'- To avoid people making new threads for subjects already commonly discussed - "short term"
    Tire flat spotting, deformation, wear, discoloration and need to change them in pits - "long term"
    Cloud based AI performance data taken from actual sim racers' on-track performance and set-up data - "long term"
    AI cars crash with frequency of real race cars - "long term"
    Instead of AI skill percentage have a mixed ability field that have slower inexperienced AI at the back with a yellow X denoting new driver 110% to 105% of best, good drivers in middle of pack and faster experienced AI at front.
    - "long termOption to turn ghost car into real car in time attack - "short term"
    Netkar similar start car, change tires, and add fuel repair damage in pits - "short term"
    Get beached in sand sometimes - "short term"
    Driver rating system for online play, wreckers denied entry to most races "long term"
    Always start in pits never teleport to track always drive back to box as a game play option - "short term"
    Some training tutorial element to career mode similar to GTR2 - "long term"
    Stop in box and have repairs etc done and also be rolled back into garage - "short term"
    Each car has odometer- "short term"
    Weather including 'current weather information' (as in fight sims) downloadable. "long term"
    Implement wet weather racing that has a gradient to wet by percentage. eg damp/light/wet/monsoon and make it not like driving on ice 30% grip loss in 'wet'? - "long term"

alex72, paulieGTR and Patrik Marek like this.