1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A Wish list for The Future Of AC.!! Post here.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MsportDAN, Nov 26, 2013.

1. nijeat

nijeat Simracer

Option of fixing tyre type for f458 in online, street or slick. - short term

2. goldtop

goldtop Racer

Enjoying AC immensely and looking forward to those regular updates :)

Things that I would like to be fixed short term:

Unique ffb settings retained for each car.
    Option to hide steering wheel completely while in cockpit view.
    A solution to those flickering shadows.
    A solution to the braking sensitivity issue.

3. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

I think a better solution for this would be to have the ability to:

Assign Saved Setup as default for & per car.

SirJack and Darren Blythe like this.
  4. Herr-Berbunch

Herr-Berbunch Rookie

I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

Nordschleife open server where each driver gets something like four laps (out, hot, hot, in) with random others, add one driver every 30/60 seconds to maximum server allows (16/32?), force them to exit on the fourth lap, next please.

5. goldtop

goldtop Racer

Forgot to mention another on my wish list:

A solution to the pitch of the in-car view on elevations when locked to horizon. A real immersion killer for me.

earlyapex likes this.
  6. Sputnik

Sputnik Racer

Will there be Lamborghini in AC in future?

7. Shusle

Shusle Rookie

Minor: ability to download other players ghost cars in hotlap mode.
    Major: Test driver career mode(remember NFS 5 Porsche unleashed)

8. Paul Maidens

Paul Maidens Gamer

1. Left and right head movement linked to steering wheel rotation or automatically linked to look at the inside apex of a corner.
    This video shoes it hooked up to head track, but not all of us have this equipment :)

2. Remove steering wheel from interior view.

alex72 likes this.
  9. plaid

plaid Alien

-This idea of an track editor is quite appealing, with the stuff to use, that are allready in other tracks from AC (textures, objects, asphalt-character).
    With an implementation of a generator for tracksurface-imperfections so they arent unrealisticly smooth.

-before rain and maybe night, I would like to see an overcast-option for changing the atmosphere

-still a system to make streetcars that are similiar, but still with a huge difference in performance/laptimes (458/McLaren) closer for better competition, maype with the steps, that are allready in the game, so like Spec Race-A (Ferrari 599XX/Zonda R),B (458/MP4),C (BMW E30, Mercedes 190E) etc. for the different kinds of cars or performance levels, with slight balancing of PS, weight and maybe breaks and suspension.

-For slower streetcars power-upgrades, so they dont get boring for people who need a bigger amount of PS.

-Track/Race Spec for streetcars versions with rearwings and front splitters and weight reduction.

10. UOPshadow

UOPshadow Gamer

MAJOR
    - Midrace Saves
    - fully customizable Championships
    - AI which I can finetune to my liking
    - Pit Stops

MINOR
    - just take your time with weather, real road, etc. this is complicated and will take time. The other things meanwhile will deliver the entertainment.

earlyapex likes this.
  11. matias918

matias918 Gamer

MAJOR=
    -Custom season mode any car/track/length/races
    -forced the by the server to disable drivings adds
    -cars its going to have a handicap like ( air restriction, weight add) to make more competitive the races.
    -on the tracks its going to have multiple layouts and can be reversed
    -User profile selection to allows on same computer play two or more racers with his own mappings controls , fov, ffb intensity , sound config, even video settings.

MINOR=
    -engine temperature gauge fully working and affect the engine performance.
    -the user its going to enable/disable the speed limiter on the pit lane

TheDyingScotsman likes this.
  12. phil

phil Alien

SirJack and JocoG like this.
  13. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

Can't agree more.

phil likes this.
  14. matias918

matias918 Gamer

with the new updates i got some minor changes mostly on huds, gui.
    -add the option to enable/disable the arrows that indicate where are a near car . for me that its arcade game!!, not for a sim game.
    -in the tyres selection add the range operation for each type of tire, to evaluate better which need with out must to memorize all the types and range operations.

osy1950 likes this.
  15. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

16. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

long term
    - make it racing game, not only driving game ( adding flag rules, marshals, safety car, racing weekend format, some cinematics for immersion, give it some actual real life series, .... etc)

17. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

+1

Long term: Button mapping for real car functions.!! :)

Master cut off
    Battery
    Fuel pumps
    Starter
    Ignition

Doesn't matter when... as long as we get them at some point. :D
    I know i said it before, but i'd really like to have this in AC.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Patrik Marek likes this.
  18. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

that's what simulation should be about, not only if the tire is doing the right thing at right temperature

alex72 and paulieGTR like this.
  19. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Fully agreed Patrik.

This is what can... just for that single moment, give the illusion that your actually there.

Patrik Marek and alex72 like this.
  20. DEChengst

DEChengst Racer

Complete emulation of all the onboard computers, capable of running the real software that's being used on the car. Feed this emulated computer with simulations of the sensors that are on the real car and have the computer put out the right control signals. I want to be able to turn the manettino switch on the 599xx and have it behave exactly as in real life. Maybe in 10 or 15 years PC will be powerful enough to do this...